Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mike Trout Eclipes Harper

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Mike Trout Eclipes Harper

who texted who first? Trout to Harper or Harper to Trout? - these two are pretty good friends. I'm thinking Harper told Trout he's buying dinner for the next decade.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I guess in comparison to hockey... would we ever see McDavid get 10 million more than Matthews if they signed a contract a month apart?
    It's not a good comparison. Matthews is way closer to McDavid than Harper is to Trout. Maybe comparing Duchene to Crosby (to get the ages about right) would be good.

Harper is on pace to be in the Hall of Fame if he keeps playing as well as he has been.

Trout is on pace to be in the discussion for the best player in baseball history if he keeps playing as well as he has been.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    Harper is on pace to be in the Hall of Fame if he keeps playing as well as he has been.

Trout is on pace to be in the discussion for the best player in baseball history if he keeps playing as well as he has been.
    So the gap is similar then. Only Leafs homers think it’s not.