Thread: Elliot tonight?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Elliot tonight?

Winning in GA(by 8), SV%(by .36%) and down in W(by 1) and SV (by 34).
    Losing Wins (by 1), SV (by 36)

My team: Murray (possibly playing Saturday and Sunday) (STL and PHI)
    Elliot (probably sitting playing Sunday in PIT)
    Binnington (probably playing Saturday against PIT)

His team: Rinne, Vasilevskiy, Holtby (all play only saturday so he has 2 more starts. Max 5 wins

If I play my goalies against each other this weekend, that would ensure 2 wins (Max 4), most likely still win SV% and GA.

Do I sit Elliot today in fear of TOR lightning him up?
    Do I sit my goalies the rest of the week and for sure win GA, SV% and let him have wins and saves? (hit the 3 min starts already) (winning 7-3 this week in all cats)

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re: Elliot tonight?

I'm benching Elliott tonight in one of my H2H leagues that scores GAA, SV%, W, SV... and I've got a comfy GAA/SV% lead and am actually trailing in SV, only up by 1 in W.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by flyersffan View Post
    Winning in GA(by 8), SV%(by .36%) and down in W(by 1) and SV (by 34).
    Losing Wins (by 1), SV (by 36)

My team: Murray (possibly playing Saturday and Sunday) (STL and PHI)
    Elliot (probably sitting playing Sunday in PIT)
    Binnington (probably playing Saturday against PIT)

His team: Rinne, Vasilevskiy, Holtby (all play only saturday so he has 2 more starts. Max 5 wins

If I play my goalies against each other this weekend, that would ensure 2 wins (Max 4), most likely still win SV% and GA.

Do I sit Elliot today in fear of TOR lightning him up?
    Do I sit my goalies the rest of the week and for sure win GA, SV% and let him have wins and saves? (hit the 3 min starts already) (winning 7-3 this week in all cats)
    Sit Elliott today? Maybe, I can see the logic.
    Sit your goalies the rest of the week? Probably not, unless you get to Sunday and know it's locked up. You may need Murray Sunday. I'm guessing you have GA, but not SV% locked up. Depends on how much movement there is in the skater cats.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    Sit Elliott today? Maybe, I can see the logic.
    Sit your goalies the rest of the week? Probably not, unless you get to Sunday and know it's locked up. You may need Murray Sunday. I'm guessing you have GA, but not SV% locked up. Depends on how much movement there is in the skater cats.
    Im on board with this. I think the Leafs come out flying.....and even if they don't...3 goals against is likely.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Im on board with this. I think the Leafs come out flying.....and even if they don't...3 goals against is likely.
    They better... last 2 games, they just softly fluttered to the ground.

DeSmith coming off a SO.. def. gets one of Pitts games this weekend, so 1 start for Murray, pay close attention go G.P. to see which he starts.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4