Thread: Time for nurse to go?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Time for nurse to go?

I had picked up nurse to replace klefbomb who now is back again after only being ir eligable for 1 day. My full roster is finally getting healthy and I need the room for a forward. Can i safely drop nurse even though hes gotten more points recently?

It's just a points into league with sog and ppp as the extra categories.

Help would be awsome
    10 Team Full Keeper.
    Goals:3, Assist:2, PPP/SHP: 1, Hit: .2, Sog: .2 ,Blocks: .2
    Win:3, Shutout: 2, Save: .2, GoalAgainst: -1

Forwards: Gadreau, Monohan, Draisaitl,
    P.Kane,Pastranek,Panarin,Bergeron,Voracek,Kuznetso v,huberdeau

Defence: Hamilton,Doughty,Josi ,Ghost

Goalies: Bob,Helleybuck,Rittich

Farm: Kratsov,Q.Hughes, Suzucki, Whalstrom, puljarvi

Head to Head points based. Keep 3F,2D,1G
    Goals2,Assist1,Gwg1,Hatrick3,ShG1,SGWG1,Pim.2,+/- .5, Ppg1,Shg2

F: Gadreau,Ehlers,Johansen
    D:Risto,Parayko
    G:Vasilevski

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Time for nurse to go?

I think I'd keep Nurse over Klefbom unless you aren't in the playoff hunt.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Sage

Assuming it's not the teams in your sig? And that neither klef or nurse will be keepers?

If those assumptions are correct and we are basically points only for the rest of season then I want the one on the top power play unit.

Tonight that was klefbom (5:05 pp time) and he had a pp assist. So that's who I want. If it looks like nurse is getting more pp time tomorrow then I want him. Edmonton does not split pp time, they are top unit heavy so the one with more minutes will be the one playing with mcdavid and drai.

For what it's worth I think nurse should get the PP time but none of the oilers coaches seem to agree. One thing I noticed while klef was off was that a good amount of teams were not respecting the point shot from nurse and they were leaving him alone up there and collapsing on the side walls quickly. They have to respect klefs shot so that may be the reason he keeps getting put back on the top unit.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MZac View Post
    Assuming it's not the teams in your sig? And that neither klef or nurse will be keepers?

If those assumptions are correct and we are basically points only for the rest of season then I want the one on the top power play unit.

Tonight that was klefbom (5:05 pp time) and he had a pp assist. So that's who I want. If it looks like nurse is getting more pp time tomorrow then I want him. Edmonton does not split pp time, they are top unit heavy so the one with more minutes will be the one playing with mcdavid and drai.

For what it's worth I think nurse should get the PP time but none of the oilers coaches seem to agree. One thing I noticed while klef was off was that a good amount of teams were not respecting the point shot from nurse and they were leaving him alone up there and collapsing on the side walls quickly. They have to respect klefs shot so that may be the reason he keeps getting put back on the top unit.
    Hitchcock felt that Nurse wasn't moving the puck dynamically enough on the PP and Klefbom definitely has the bigger shot. So for the rest of the season Klefbom will get PP1 but in terms of overall points between the 2 players it could be a toss-up.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

One of them would actually be a keeper for me. But I'm going to be in the finals next week and would like to keep Krejci for the matchup but would need to drop one of them. The one I dont deop might also be in my lineup for that match also

Dobber Sports Jedi

I want Nurse long term. Even off PP1 -he's likely matching Klef's production ROS.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4