Thread: D Pairs - Faulk/ Hamilton, Theodore/Schmidt, Sanheim/ Gostisbehere... Who to pick or mix and match?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default D Pairs - Faulk/ Hamilton, Theodore/Schmidt, Sanheim/ Gostisbehere... Who to pick or mix and match?

Hi Guys,
    Down to 4 picks left this week and need to re-fill my d core come Thursday.

Options:
    Carolina - plays Friday/ Saturday tough competition Jets/ Preds

Vegas - plays Sat/ Sunday Vancouver and Calgary

Philly - plays Sat - but has 4 man games next week.

Update: Pittsburgh - could be an option as they have 4 games next week and Sat/ Sunday this - Pettersson, Johnson, Gudbranson?

I could mix and match but with 4 picks left for the week I was hoping to maybe save a few for Sunday depending on where I'm at in my h2h playoff (week one). I feel like I should exhaust all picks this week and worry about next week if I survive.

Cats: G, A, +-, PIM, PPP, GWG

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: D Pairs - Faulk/ Hamilton, Theodore/Schmidt, Sanheim/ Gostisbehere... Who to pick or mix and match?

I'd be partial to Sanheim/Ghost. I think they are the most dynamic of the duos you've selected.
    Fantrax 3 Year Keeper League (11 keepers; 3 yr contract); 14 teams, 20 player roster (15 weekly starters; 5 man bench)

Dress 3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6 D (Set once weekly, prior to Monday's games)

***Contract year indicates starting year of final contract year (ie: 2019 = 2019-2020 season)

Heading into the draft Roster:
    C - Pettersson (2020), Larkin (2019), Barzal (2019)
    LW - Meier (2020), Hall (2020)
    RW - Mantha (2020), Svechnikov (2020), Wheeler (2019; acquired pre-draft)
    D - Hronek (2020), C Makar (2020), Klingberg (2019l acquired pre-draft)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: D Pairs - Faulk/ Hamilton, Theodore/Schmidt, Sanheim/ Gostisbehere... Who to pick or mix and match?

Sat and Monday appeal... Hmmm not as much help for this week tho... Debating Bozak, Thomas, and Tyler Johnson and doing the Carolina combo for Friday Saturday...two moves nets four man games.... Ty Jo could become a scorer to plug in any of Friday Sat Sunday, a Two day d option from Vegas or also Werenski Sat/Monday for Columbus????