Thread: Gaudreau/Mackinnom trade help!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Gaudreau/Mackinnom trade help!

Need help on potential trades I could accept.

I would get Gaudreau for Keller, Provorov and 1st rnd rookie(prob. 3rd ovr or 2nd)

Or

I would get Mackinnon for Keller, Provorov, 1st rd rookie(same as above) and Tolvanen or Heiskanen, 1st rd rookie and Keller

Thinking Gaudreau cuz price is less but Im an Avs fan lol and I already have Rantanen and Landy lol Age gap is also close

Thoughts?

— — — — — — — — — — —
    9 Team Keeper League(keep 30 at end of yr)
    Points(4), PIM(.5) and +/-(.5)

Roster:
    15 F
    7D
    3G
    12Farm
    5Jr spots

Rantanen , E. lindholm, Rakell, Johnsson, Marner, Dubois, Keller, M. Tkachuk, Couturier, Bratt, Landeskog,, A. Svechnikov, Chytil, Eriksson Ek

Heiskanen, Provorov, Montour, Hanifin, Parayko, Morrissey, Girard

Holtby, Bobrovsky , Saros

Kaprizov, Dunn, Pulock, Ullmark, Pilut, Sprong, Joseph, W. Karlsson, Dzingel, Greenway,Binnington, Kunin,Compher

Vilardi, Tolvanen, Timmins, Bermstrom, Bokk

Subban

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Gaudreau/Mackinnom trade help!

I am a little confused on the 2nd offer as you have Keller in there twice. The part where you say after the comma, 1st round rookie and Keller.

Just for clarity, the 2nd offer for MacKinnon is Keller, Provorov, 1st and one of Heiskanen or Tolvanen?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Avs31 View Post
    Need help on potential trades I could accept.

I would get Gaudreau for Keller, Provorov and 1st rnd rookie(prob. 3rd ovr or 2nd)

Or

I would get Mackinnon for Keller, Provorov, 1st rd rookie(same as above) and Tolvanen or Heiskanen, 1st rd rookie and Keller

Thinking Gaudreau cuz price is less but Im an Avs fan lol and I already have Rantanen and Landy lol Age gap is also close

Thoughts?

— — — — — — — — — — —
    9 Team Keeper League(keep 30 at end of yr)
    Points(4), PIM(.5) and +/-(.5)

Roster:
    15 F
    7D
    3G
    12Farm
    5Jr spots

Rantanen , E. lindholm, Rakell, Johnsson, Marner, Dubois, Keller, M. Tkachuk, Couturier, Bratt, Landeskog,, A. Svechnikov, Chytil, Eriksson Ek

Heiskanen, Provorov, Montour, Hanifin, Parayko, Morrissey, Girard

Holtby, Bobrovsky , Saros

Kaprizov, Dunn, Pulock, Ullmark, Pilut, Sprong, Joseph, W. Karlsson, Dzingel, Greenway,Binnington, Kunin,Compher

Vilardi, Tolvanen, Timmins, Bermstrom, Bokk

Subban
    I prefer Mackinnon for Heiskanen, 1st rd rookie and Keller above the other options.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

My bad. The 2nd offer is basically between Provorov , Keller , the 1st and Tolvanen OR Keller Heiskanen and the 1st...he liked Heiskanen more so basically by swapping Provorov w/Heiskanen I get to keep Tolvanen. - This is for Mackinnon

- - - Updated - - -

My bad. The 2nd offer is basically between Provorov , Keller , the 1st and Tolvanen OR Keller Heiskanen and the 1st...he liked Heiskanen more so basically by swapping Provorov w/Heiskanen I get to keep Tolvanen. - This is for Mackinnon

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Avs31 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarity. Honestly, I'd do either trade. I wouldn't let owning two other Av's scare me from getting MacKinnon. The only downfall is you have a lot of off-nights with a lot of guys from the same time playing but in the end, it all adds up.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Superstar

I need some clarification here. It looks like it's a keep 9, but do you get to keep your farm? What's the farm eligibility?

If you are able to keep Keller and Provorov outside of your 9 keepers, then I don't make either trade. But if you would have to count Keller and Provorov in your 9 keepers, then I take MacKinnon.

EDIT: I read that wrong, it's keep 30. Personally, I think it's too much to give up. I'm definitely out on the Gaudreau deal. The MacKinnon one I'd think more about.