Thread: Hedman + next years 3 for Karlsson - salary cap around 70 Million for 12 keepers.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Hedman + next years 3 for Karlsson - salary cap around 70 Million for 12 keepers.

Hello,

I am in last place in my league. The guy in first has offered me Hedman and my third pick next year for Karlsson. I am tempted but I don't know if I see these two players that far a part.

Any thoughts?

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Hedman + next years 3 for Karlsson - salary cap around 70 Million for 12 keepers.

What are your scoring categories? And just to clarify would you be sending Hedman and your 3rd and recieving Karlsson? Or vice versa? It would also help to know the context and value of the third round pick.

I expect Karlsson to get 11m+ so there will likely be 3-4m difference in their salaries.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Hedman + next years 3 for Karlsson - salary cap around 70 Million for 12 keepers.

I would much rather have Hedman. His salary is less than 8 million, he’s young and he plays on the Lightning.
    Karlsson will make probably 3 million more than him next year and may not even outscore Hedman, plus he is older.

With a cap of 70 million I wouldn’t touch Karlsson, he won’t get you the amount of points you need to justify his salary.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

What's the cap for the entire team after keepers?

Is "3" 3rd overall, or 3rd round?
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.