Thread: Fleury

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Fleury

Ok is it time to start panicking? Hes been a stud for me but I'm gonna need him come my h2h playoffa (which starts two mondays from now). I've been worried about his start volume for awhile Does he turn ot around in the next month? My trade deadline just passed (Thurs) and I picked up Binnington but that was to be my 2/3 with Lehner. Hoping I wont have to go with them as my 1/2.

Anyone been watching vegas lately? I traded tuch and pacio a while back because the team started going cold!

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Fleury

He's in a bad stretch right now but I wouldn't worry too much about it. He was pretty steady with his quality starts until the last couple of weeks. He'll probably be fine. H2H playoffs are a crapshoot anyway so all you can do is put him out there and hope he'll do well. You know he'll get his starts though.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by niconasr View Post
    He's in a bad stretch right now but I wouldn't worry too much about it. He was pretty steady with his quality starts until the last couple of weeks. He'll probably be fine. H2H playoffs are a crapshoot anyway so all you can do is put him out there and hope he'll do well. You know he'll get his starts though.
    He always goes through these stretches. Hopefully this one doesn't last long and he's back to normal before the H2H playoffs. Maybe a Subban screw up here and there wouldn't hurt....

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    He always goes through these stretches. Hopefully this one doesn't last long and he's back to normal before the H2H playoffs. Maybe a Subban screw up here and there wouldn't hurt....
    Yeah our playoffs are Mar. 4 - 25 and go figure Vegas has the fewest man games 8... hoping Flower get's the lions share/ does well.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Worst case scenario, Lehner and Binnington are a fine combo to roll with. I wouldn't be concerned in your shoes.
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar/Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson(IR)/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand
    D: Dobson/Trouba/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Edvinsson/York
    G: Saros/Demko(IR)/Askarov