Thread: Pims

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Pims

Are there any true servicable pim guys anymore? Is it worth looking at the wire? The cat has been killing me all year. Ideally a dman with pims and can chip in the odd offensive contribution or plus minus. I know pie in the sky right?

Big Daddy

Default Re: Pims

Streamable category. Search your waiver wire using the filters. Look for guys who accumulated the most or have the highest average PIM’s per game and add the guy who plays 4 games and can fit into your lineup that week.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Any suggestions on my weakest 3/4 to use (full roster) for streaming purposes come playoffs in 2 weeks?

Big Daddy

I’d drop a goalie for streaming your weaker categories.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick060283 View Post
    Any suggestions on my weakest 3/4 to use (full roster) for streaming purposes come playoffs in 2 weeks?
    with 7! moves allowed per week come playoffs you should be maxing out roster spots. I'd set your lineup and determine if you are full on any nights (likely Thursday/Saturday) then stream in players with lots of GP on M/W/F/Sunday. Your signature says H2H Points League, if you do not need to win the category of PIMs then I would just stream in whichever players play the most off night games and score a lot of fantasy points. With goalies I'd be tempted to drop McElhinney and stream in any goalies available on off-nights. Again if its fantasy points any starting goalie is usually going to have a positive score for a decent game and you want more starts to get the playoff W.
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR