Thread: Baseball Mock League

Big Daddy

Default Baseball Mock League

A few of us did this before the hockey season began. A mock league where you draft a team and that’s it. No bench, no adds/drops or trades. The team you draft is the team you compete with all season long, regardless of injuries. It is really just a fun exercise to participate in during draft season and see who drafted the best team at the end of the season. I am looking to get anywhere between 8-10 teams and currently have 4 interested guys already. It would be a Roto format with standard 5x5 scoring but we’d swap out Saves for Saves+Holds for the sake of not having any roster moves. League will be ran through yahoo and the draft would be on a weeknight in the eastern time zone, so likely 8pm ET.

Roster Size:
    C
    1B
    2B
    3B
    SS
    OF x4
    UTIL

SP x5
    RP x3

If you are interested please respond or PM me your email address for an invite.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Baseball Mock League

Maybe interested, depending on the night of the draft.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Maybe interested, depending on the night of the draft.
    I am in the same boat. Already going to have 3 nights to draft coming up.....

The Wolverine

Hmm, I couldn't make it live but would be an interesting experiment for an autodraft. I have to auto sometimes in my other leagues so already doing pre-draft rankings for them. If you find full numbers to do it live, then forget me. However, if you need someone, let me know with enough notice so I can adjust my rankings.

Big Daddy

An auto draft team would be interesting, you’d probably win! As of now I am thinking this coming Monday night at 8pm ET. Just have to see who can make it.

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by DusterDave View Post
    An auto draft team would be interesting, you’d probably win! As of now I am thinking this coming Monday night at 8pm ET. Just have to see who can make it.
    Oh ok it's pretty soon then. Will need to wait until it's confirmed as I would need to adjust my current rankings, and don't want to spend time on it if it doesn't happen. Will keep an eye on this thread. Thanks.

Big Daddy

Looks like this Monday isn’t going to happen. I’m going to postpone this but may revisit the idea closer to the season. There is too much going on with the NHL and fantasy trade deadlines coming within the next few days plus the Dobber Baseball slow draft starting. I will keep you all informed when I try to get this going again.