Thread: Trade offer

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Trade offer

Points only. I’ve been offer Bokk + 3rd ( around 25 ) + Forsling for my Gustafsson. I’m wont be contending for few years and I’m just trying to get prospects/ draft picks for the future. Would you do this trade in my situation? Thanks will rep
    League 1
    10 team, Dynasty, points only, 30 players, keep20 starts 12 F, 6 D, 2G , unlimited prospects(can keep them max 5 years)
    F: Mackinnon,Marner, Panarin, Eichel, Fiala, Hughes, Svechnikov, Robertson, Bratt, Kuznetsov, Hischier, B.Tkachuk, M.Tkachuk, Scheifele, Wheeler, Jenner, Drouin, Tatar, Colton
    D:Hughes, Hamilton, Karlsson, Dunn, Burns, Theodore, Slavin, Trouba G: Shesterkin, Binnington, Vanecek
    League2
    Cap league (82.5M with AAV), points only, 12 teams, keep 7, (9F, 4D, 2G)
    F: Hughes, Zuccarello,RNH, Marchessault, Scheifele, Toffoli, O’Reilly, Trocheck, Buchnevich extra: Marchenko
    D: Makar, Dahlin, Seider, Andersson
    G: Hellebuyck, Talbot

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Trade offer

At some point you need young NHL players, not just prospects. I think Gustavsson makes more sense for you than Bokk.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Padawan

I agree with Eskimo Brother. Also, you may want to rethink your statement "I won't be contending for a few years." I went from being a last-place seller to a championship winner in just two years (mind you, this was a fantasy baseball team), so from personal experience I think you should have an eye on improving in the standings starting next season. Gustavsson gives you the best opportunity to do that.
    Follow me on Twitter @Ian_Gooding

Dobber Sports Star

Keep Gustafsson. If your 25th pick is just for incoming NHL draftees, then that's too low of a pick to make an appreciable difference. After about 20, it becomes a total dart throw, in my experience. And Bokk is still so far away from any relevance. If Gustafsson continues his hold on PP1, at this time next year you can get a lot more for him.

Dobber Sports Jedi

pass... not enough for a 55pt dman.
    He's going toe to toe with Ryan Suter statistically this year - points pools and MC pools.
    I think your ask for Suter would be higher than this. and he's several years older.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4