Thread: trade offer - REP

Dobber Sports Ace

Default trade offer - REP

one year, points only, goal heavy.
    I got offered
    his: Rittich
    for my: Ekblad.

I have allen, who has lost the crease to binnington.
    i need to drop a D man to activate Chabot.

To make this work- I would drop allen, and hornqvist.

i was thinking about dropping allen anyways and making a switch.

some FA goalies - crawford, varly, greiss
    12 Team, One year, Points only - G,A,PPG,SHG, no positional restrictions
    2 points goalie W, 2 points goalie SHO, -.5 goalie loss, start 1 goalie per night
    Hughes, Panarin, Connor, Konecny, Terry, Necas, Gaudreau, Schmaltz, Nichushkin, Zacha
    Makar, Hedman, Andersson, DeAngelo
    Gustavsson, Talbot

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: trade offer - REP

It almost feels like a nothing trade since you need to drop a dman so you might as well try for Rittich and drop Allen. I only say that since Rittich was on such a hot streak and has a 20-5-5 record. Smith has the larger contract so the Flames will always try to default back to him, it looks like we're seeing that now but Rittich did stumble before giving the crease back to Smith. Smith does have a history of injuries.
    I feel Binnington has a much stronger hold of the crease than Rittich in the future. The Blues are desperate to get into the playoffs and he's been lights out even though he's likely to come down to Earth eventually.
    Greiss is a good option but you'd have to pick him up assuming he's going to be stuck in a time share. Crawford is another good option if he can get healthy. The Hawks are scoring so much lately.