Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gusev

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Gusev

When I saw what he did at the end of the Gold Medal game last Olympics I knew I had to have him. He personally owned the 3rd period and saved Russia's ass. Putin would have had several of the team executed for falling to the Germans in that game.

Marty STL-ish from the left side?

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by FeenCity View Post
    Hes still available in my league, we also just changed the rookie eligibility rules in our league taking out the age requirement so Gusev is now considered a rookie until 175 NHL games (if he comes over).

Is he worth a spot over my current rookies? We are only allowed to keep 10. I currently would have to make some cuts. Who would you drop to be able to keep Gusev (if any)

Comtois
    Denisenko
    Batherson
    Kase
    Kravtsov
    Tuch
    Brannstrom
    Fox
    Jokiharju
    Toews
    Shesterkin
    Demko
    I would keep Gusev over Comtois, Fox, and Toews for sure
    BEER RULES - 16 team H2H keeper. Dress: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G Reserve: 5; 20 farm players
    Stats: G, A, STP, +/-, GWG+, H+B, PIM, W, SV, SV%, SO
    C: Hischer, Zib, J.Hughes
    LW: Guentzel, Svechnikov
    RW: Bratt, Pastrnak
    D: Hamilton, Weegar
    G: Merzlikins, Samsonov, Murray
    Rookies: Too many awesome prospects to list

Yahoo - Keep 3, 12 team H2H.
    Stats: G, A, PTS, +/-, PPP, SHP, PIM, GWG, HIT, SOG, W, GAA, SV%, SV, SO
    Keepers: Zibanejed, Connor, Svechnikov

Twitter for this Associate editor at DobberProspects: @FHPQuinn

I can't list my 2nd main keeper as there are too many players, but it is a keep all H2H points-only league

Dobber Sports Pro

Word is he will come over after this season:

https://twitter.com/igoreronko?lang=en

Igor Eronko
    ‏Verified account @IgorEronko
    Replying to @SinBinVegas

Talked today to Gusev's first coach Gennadi Kurdin, who's in constant contact with Nikita, he thinks Gusev will join Vegas
    5:02 AM - 20 Feb 2019
    Igor Eronko
    ‏Verified account @IgorEronko
    Replying to @SinBinVegas @VGK_Buzz and

Same here. But AFAIK a couple of things to make his life and adjustment easier were promised to Gusev. And also now we can see a more East-West Vegas. Gallant adjusts to new trends
    11:33 AM - 20 Feb 2019
    BEER RULES - 16 team H2H keeper. Dress: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G Reserve: 5; 20 farm players

I can't list my 2nd main keeper as there are too many players, but it is a keep all H2H points-only league

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

i remember reading it's likely he's here next year (NHL). do NOT drop j.schwartz for him.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by goodfold2 View Post
    i remember reading it's likely he's here next year (NHL). do NOT drop j.schwartz for him.
    If it's announced that he's coming for certain I'm dropping Schwartz for him like a hot potato.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Its a limited keeper league (keep 7) plus we get to keep 10 rookie players. I can have more then 10 rookies during the season but after our season when we have to submit our final list of keepers and rookies the list will have to be cut down to 10.

So technically i could drop Toews for Gusev and then after the season cut my rookie eligible players down to 10.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by FeenCity View Post
    Its a limited keeper league (keep 7) plus we get to keep 10 rookie players. I can have more then 10 rookies during the season but after our season when we have to submit our final list of keepers and rookies the list will have to be cut down to 10.

So technically i could drop Toews for Gusev and then after the season cut my rookie eligible players down to 10.
    Do that yesterday!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

yeah this is by far better than dropping schwartz.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Vegas could also do with Gusev what other teams have been doing with NCAA players of late - and Tolvanen last year.

Once the KHL season is over, sign Gusev to his 1yr ELC contract & let him play at the end of THIS season. This would give him RFA status this summer & Vegas could exclusively negotiate a long term deal with him that would kick in for the 2019/20 season. Offering/doing that would be a really positive offer from McPhee & Co. regarding securing his sevices.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Padawan

Hijacking this thread if that's ok? I have been given an offer of two 4th round picks, in our pool they'd equate to 30th and above, for the 3rd overall waiver pick on Monday at our trade deadline. I really want Gusev but not sure he'll be there when I pick at 13. Should I do that deal? I'm low on picks but Gusev could be that star player I desperately need. Please help!!!
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hour View Post
    If it's announced that he's coming for certain I'm dropping Schwartz for him like a hot potato.
    Remember that Ilya Kovalchuk had more points than Gusev in the KHL last season and the season before that Vadim Shipachyov had more points than Gusev. I am sure you would not be very happy had you dropped Schwartz for either of those two in the previous 2 summers.