Thread: Gusev?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Gusev?

Whats the latest News on him? is he coming over? is he worth a place on a farm team?
    league info G(2) A(1) -+(1)PIM (.25) PP/SH bonus G (2) A (1.5)
    Goalie S (0.15) GA(-1) W (2) SO (3)
    15 starter ( 11f 3D 1G) // 5 bench 4F 1D
    Keep 5
    and Keep rookies that are on bench and under 100Gp
    F: Giroux , Stamkos,Benn,Seguin,Gaudreau,Voracek,Kopitar,Ranta nen,Kuznetsov,Zucker,Landeskog
    D: Gostisbehere,Krug,Letang,Montour
    Bench: Patrick,Kaprisov,Mittelstad,Tuch

Administrator

Default Re: Gusev?

He's torching the KHL once again and I believe his contract is up at the end of the year. He could be worth a spot on your farm team if we're talking about the league in your signature, even if just over Kaprizov who can't come over for another year. No guarantees on either coming however.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

It is so bizarre to me that these guys aren't doing everything in their power to come over and play in the best league in the world!! Gusev and Kaprizov are obviously amazing talents and should be showing off their skills to the entire world!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Because not everyone wants to move to a foreign country to make less money and leave all your friends and family behind?

Gusev is either coming this summer or not coming. His KHL contract expires and he gets UFA contract status. He can only sign with Vegas (or a different team if they trade for his rights), but he no longer has to sign an ELC.

Dobber Sports Padawan

McPhee talked to him and said it went well. He also said he still has no idea what Gusev will do. If you can afford to snag him and wait, why not? I'm probably going to see if I can grab him in our upcoming waiver draft.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov