View Poll Results: Should i do this trade?

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • Yes -- a $20 final year Bryant, B. Anderson $3, Kyle Wright and 2nd round 2020 is fair

0 0%
  • No, but it's not far off. (Suggestions on what's fair welcome)

0 0%
  • Noooooo! You're getting fleeced!

0 0%

Thread: Pls vote on whether i should do this deal

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Pls vote on whether i should do this deal

I am joining a league after a decade out of fantasy, and haven't been in a keeper league in a quarter-century. So i don't have a good grasp on values.

In a trade (league is NL keeper, 4x4 with $260 budget, 12 teams) intended to build a team for 2020 and beyond, I offer:

Kris Bryant, on final year of unrenewable contract at $20, PLUS Brian Anderson (2nd year of 3-year contract at $3), Braves's prospect Kyle Wright, and a 2020 2nd round pick during minors draft

for

Nick Senzel who, if he plays in MLB this year, will be on the first year of a $5, 3-year contract that can be renewed after year two for two years at 15 bucks, or three years at 20.
    Non-keeper 11-team auction league with 5 active forwards, two D. Points only (G=1, A=1)

The world does not judge actions on their own merit, but on their chance results, and they consider that only those actions which are blessed with a happy outcome have been undertaken with sound advice and reason
    -- Boethius

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Pls vote on whether i should do this deal

Do you think you could flip Bryant partway into the season for someone similar to Senzel?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Pls vote on whether i should do this deal

I'm thinking that would be best -- to find contending teams with lineup holes that Bryant could fill. Sell in May and go away. thanks.
    Non-keeper 11-team auction league with 5 active forwards, two D. Points only (G=1, A=1)

The world does not judge actions on their own merit, but on their chance results, and they consider that only those actions which are blessed with a happy outcome have been undertaken with sound advice and reason
    -- Boethius