Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: open spots in assorted baseball leagues (mostly free, yahoo/fantrax/espn)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default open spots in assorted baseball leagues (mostly free, yahoo/fantrax/espn)

unless noted free leagues here. unless noted assume draft times will be near regular season date starting time and be voted in for best time for owners. [email protected] for interest.

League 1:

fantrax h2h where everybody plays everybody else each week (so it gets rid of h2h luck; nobody having 2nd best week and losing or 2nd worst week and winning, effectively it's 24-25 roto seasons added together, then 8 team playoffs, losing half the teams each week, 2 week finals). 16 team 10 x 10 with these hitter stats: runs, rbi's, HR's, steals, steals %, OBP, OPS, total bases, XBH, hits. for pitching: ERA, WHIP, starter wins, net saves, saves + holds, QS, total bases against, K's per batter faced, inherited runners stranded, K's. 35-72 min-max innings per week (assuming normal length 7 game day week, if more/less it'll be commensurate to those numbers on a per day basis). no moves limits. infinite DL slots, however due to this you cannot add DL/suspended/inactive guys from FA until they exit that status, we're not intending these infinite DL spots to just stash up anybody possibly useful. 4 keepers at previous season's ADP prices (no escalation otherwise). online draft time near start of season and we'll vote on best time for everybody involved. can also trade predraft.

rosters: 1 of each position for hitters (specific CF/RF/LF) plus 2 any OF, plus 1 CI, 1 MI, 2 util. 5 SP, 5 RP, 1 P, 4 BN.

available teams and possible keepers for them (tied round have to move to better round):

team 5: (has 1st choice of draft slots) darvish (3), kershaw (1), g.sanchez (2), c.santana (9), morales (19), a.rosario (17), t.frazier (15), gausman (12), hamels (12), brach (13), colome (9), bundy (11)

Last edited by goodfold2; March 5, 2019 at 9:40 AM.

Default Re: open spots in assorted baseball leagues (mostly free, yahoo/fantrax/espn)

League 6. 14 team yahoo redraft h2h $25 league (leaguesafe for the money).
    payouts:
    50% = playoff winner = $175
    28% = 2nd in playoffs = $98
    15% = 1st in season = $52
    7% = 2nd in season = $25

rosters: 1 of every infield, 3 OF, 2 util. 3 SP, 2 RP, 2 P. 7 BN. 3 DL, 1 NA. 7 moves per week max. 30 min innings per week.
    scoring: 7x7 with OBP over AVG, total bases and hits added for hitting, K/9 and QS added for pitching.

2-5 openings here. and since redraft + money this draft will be as late as possible while still finding a time voted good for everybody.

League 13:
    free, yahoo h2h 12 team dynasty auction league.
    settings: 7x7 with OPS and K's against added for hitters (and we might be removing K's against), QS and k/9 for pitchers. min 20 innings per week, 10 max adds per week.
    rosters: 1 of every hitting position (specific OF spots), 2 utils. 5 SP, 2 RP, 3 P, 5 BN, 5 DL, 10 NA

contracts go on 3 year cycles (prospects don't start their clock till they hit 130 at bats/50 innings), you can drop at any time with no loss. predraft you can keep max 18, with max 245 in budget. during draft the budget is 327. year shown in (). if it says "arb" that means the player has ended his year 3 last year and can be bid on by anybody. owner can match. if no bids you can get new 3 year contract at same price, or drop and could win again in online auction. we're about to do the arb bidding shortly, we're also coming up with an online draft time. that is likely to be the 15th at normal night hours (7-8ish eastern)

snell 11 (arb)
    bregman 10 (arb)
    mccullers 8 (arb)
    myers 2 (arb)
    smyly 2 (arb)
    arenado 45 (2)
    machado 45 (2)
    puig 7 (3)
    gallo 10 (3)
    odor 1 (2)
    contreras 10 (3)
    bader 10 (2)
    senzel 10 (0)
    markakis 10 (2)
    l.urias 1 (0)
    c.gonzalez 2 (2)
    brinson 10 (2)
    verdugo 10 (0)
    sisco 10 (2)
    p.smith 10 (0)
    buehler 17 (2)
    thor 25 (2)
    berrios 1 (3)
    e.rodriguez 10 (2)
    bieber 10 (2)
    glasnow 1 (2)
    freeland 10 (2)
    soroka 10 (0)
    boyd 10 (2)
    s.greene 10 (2)
    j.barria 10 (2)
    r.lopez 10 (2)
    m.baez 10 (0)
    t.clarke 10 (0)
    quantrill 10 (0)
    honeywell 10 (0)

Last edited by goodfold2; March 6, 2019 at 3:17 PM.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: open spots in assorted baseball leagues (mostly free, yahoo/fantrax/espn)

I be interest in NL league

get me that email and you are in.

league 8.1 and 11.1 filled now.

league 4, the NL only one is still open.

11.2 is gone, but up to 4 more 11's will probably be showing up shortly (can only ask people so many times to show up and say here/not here in a 2 week period before assuming they are just gone).

NL only league 4 is gone now. penguin dude above didn't respond in 2 days so i went looking again.

Quote Originally Posted by goodfold2 View Post
    NL only league 4 is gone now. penguin dude above didn't respond in 2 days so i went looking again.

sorry man, i tried contacting you twice, it had been 2 days, i have other guys (and i know none of you obv) that do the same thing then never come back. if i just waited and hoped i'd end up with leagues with holes in them. guess not in this case but i surely didn't know that till just now.

- also, in future if you don't want this to happen again, just email the email people leave, then you would notice they are interested in your interest right away, had you done that you'd have gotten this spot. i posted it twice in the post at top and bottom.

11.1 and 10.3 are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by goodfold2 View Post
    sorry man, i tried contacting you twice, it had been 2 days, i have other guys (and i know none of you obv) that do the same thing then never come back. if i just waited and hoped i'd end up with leagues with holes in them. guess not in this case but i surely didn't know that till just now.

- also, in future if you don't want this to happen again, just email the email people leave, then you would notice they are interested in your interest right away, had you done that you'd have gotten this spot. i posted it twice in the post at top and bottom.
    No need to be sorry. not around here much and figured my clever meme would be a sneaky way of bumping this post for you.

appreciate that very much, thanks man. if you are interested in any of the other spots contact [email protected]. also i'll probably have a spot soon for a 15 team roto dynasty auction league in yahoo.

bump

league 5 is filled. league 10 has a new last opening.