Thread: Keeper goalies

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Keeper goalies

Of the 3 goalies below. Who would be a wise choices to pick as a keeper player for next year.
    - Sergei Bobrovsky
    - Marc-Andre Fleury
    - Jordan Binnington

Do you think Binnington will be the successful starter for next year.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Keeper goalies

Bob and MAF for sure. I don't think you can trust Binnington to keep him over those two after what...like 20 games?

The Great One

When is your keeper deadline? I wouldn't choose between Bob and MAF until I knew where Bob signed. Binnington doesn't garner any consideration from me if you are only keeping one (or two) from that list.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    When is your keeper deadline? I wouldn't choose between Bob and MAF until I knew where Bob signed. Binnington doesn't garner any consideration from me if you are only keeping one (or two) from that list.
    Trade deadline is March 5 2019

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by 35KrazyKanuck View Post
    Trade deadline is March 5 2019
    So to be clear, the trade deadline is March 5th. Is the keeper deadline (when you have to announce your keepers) also March 5th? Probably not.

I think we need more info. Like are you in it this year or are you selling a goalie because youre out of it and want to know which one is best to keep? Roster? League cats? Keeper rules? The more info the better.

Without more info, binnington is the odd man out as mentioned. Between the other two it likely depends where Bob lands, as mentioned.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Big Daddy

Without knowing where Bobrovsky ends up it is hard to say. I’ll go with MAF if you need to decide by March 5.