Thread: Quick Questions ;)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Quick Questions ;)

Another blown loss (late).... chances he get's traded? Do I give up grab someone on the wire? Same could be asked of Hutton yuck!goaliesfeb15.JPG

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Quick Questions ;)

I was about to ask to whom you were referring, and then I understood the title.

If your goaltending is relying on the worst team in the league, there's not much you can do. All of those guys available are backups. Is streaming an option?
    Korpisalo & McElhinney stand out. Maybe over Hutton, but not Quick. I would hold hope he gets traded.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually Nilsson might not be a terrible option for now either.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I can not see Quick being traded. He has term and is at a decent price for a goalie.

None of the contending teams (that I can think of) will want to add a goalie with that much term and at that costs. Teams that are contending are looking for a solid back up... and there are options out there that are lot more cost-effective as the goalies will become free agents next year.

I would take a shot on Nilsson and hope he continues some decent play.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Yeah Quick for me gets starts when Lehner or Fleury aren't going well or there's a favorable matchup, having a min goalie start of 4 usually he doesn't get too much action. Same goes for Hutton. I was quite intrigued by the recent play of Nilsson as well. I think most the season having 4 starters helped gave me flexibility but where its down to the crunch and playoff time, might be a good idea to toss one to the wire and stream hotter hands hmmmmm..... thoughts?

Dobber Sports Titan

If you don't use them for many starts, why not use that roster spot for an extra skater? That's where you need more volume anyways.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Big Daddy

For what it’s worth, the latest rumours I heard yesterday was that Calgary could be interested in Quick. If he went there, his value would increase quite a bit. Mike Smith is a UFA and won’t be back, and David Rittich could use some veteran leadership if he isn’t ready to be the starter (he has slown down) so it could make some sense.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Apparently the Flyers are also looking into Quick based on what's being rumored in Philly.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

So my weakest link would be Hutton?