Thread: Kyrou, Roslovic

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Kyrou, Roslovic

Which one is better to keep long term. In a points only league. Does Kyrou get top 6 and PP time next year?

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: Kyrou, Roslovic

I would prefer Kyrou but it is very close.

I don't think Kyrou is in the top 6 next year but he should get PP2 time. He'll be behind O'Reilly, Schwartz, Tarasenko, Steen, Schenn, Perron.

Dobber Sports Deity

If you believe what you read, the Jets are holding off calls for Roslovic for the time being in trade talks and seem to want to deal Petan. The issue with that is until Roslovic can get past Bryan Little, he will be a 3rd line guy at best, or possibly a top six winger. Most thought that was going to happen this year but that hasn't been the case.

My preference is Kyrou between these two. Kyrou has been a PPG player in the AHL this year, his rookie season as a pro. I know the Blues love him. Not to say the Jets don't love Roslovic but I just think there will be more opportunities for Kyrou. Asst Blues GM, Kevin MacDonald, had this to say about Kyrou last month when he got a call up:

“He spent his time very well in the American League. Wasn’t just an offensive player, showed a strong work ethic as a skilled player, played at both ends, and earned the chance. We’re hoping he starts contributing offensively in the NHL as well.”

I also like the fact that the Blues are taking their time with Kyrou.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Star

Kyrou by a hair