Thread: Meier or Benn, rest of season(playoffs) ?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Meier or Benn, rest of season(playoffs) ?

In a multi cat league and own Meier. The Benn owner has understandably grew impatient with him. Despite Benn’s underwhelming season so far, he only has 30 less pool points than Meier.

Should I pull the trigger and bank on Benn picking it up to end the season potentially making this worthwhile? I think it’s moderate risk with higher reward in a best case scenario. Thing is I don’t really follow the Stars so what’s the likelihood Benn can begin to pick it up (or not)

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Meier or Benn, rest of season(playoffs) ?

''and bank on Benn picking it up to end the season potentially making this worthwhile? I think it’s moderate risk with higher reward in a best case scenario''

You said it best. I would do it. Benn has been split from Seguin in the last feel games, but still on the PP unit together( of course)

''what’s the likelihood Benn can begin to pick it up (or not)'' - nobody knows, man just take the risk and hope for the best... But considering that Benn is not at his best and still just 30 points behind Meier, I think theres not much risk for you actually.
    Devils & Predators fan

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Meier or Benn, rest of season(playoffs) ?

Have to stick with Benn here.