Thread: Trade Gibson? Thoughts on these offers?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Trade Gibson? Thoughts on these offers?

Looking to offload Gibson (or Bob) to a team with poor/streaming goaltending to improve my skaters ("Semin Burns" in sig.).

I've come up with two potential offers I might throw out there but looking to get some input.

Potential Offer 1:
    Schwartz/JVR, Klefbom, Gibson for J. Benn, and Saros

I think this might seem lopsided on the players, so I was toying with Ghost instead of Klef, or switching out Keller or Reinhart for Schwartz/JVR. The other GM in this scenario has been streaming goalies and currently has: Lehner, Ullmark, and Saros. Other players of interest here are... Muzzin, Klngberg, Nylander, J. Anderson

Potential Offer 2:
    Gibson, Horvat/Keller, Ghost/Klefbom, Schwartz/JVR for Coleman, Draisaitl, M. Tkachuk

I had considered trading Seguin to this GM, but I think that would be an overpayment to get Draisaitl and Tkachuk...although both are playing really well (and probably better than Seguin). The other GM in this scenario has M. Jones and J. Binnington. Other players of interest here are... E. Karlsson and Boeser

In terms of FA Goalies available, there's a few that would be okay to stream should I need more than Bobrovsky and Markstrom: Broissoit, Halak, DeSmith, McElhinney, Howard, Nilsson, Demko, and a few more backups that could be okay for spot starts.

So, what do you guys think about those offers? Are they fair or would they likely get rejected? Should I even trade away Gibson? I know his value is probably at an all-time low, but the ducks are terrible and I don't see them getting much better. Trading Bob instead of Gibson is another option...

Edit: Just saw he got injured tonight... hopefully it's not long term. Still would like your input!
    Yahoo! H2H, Daily Starts, Min 3 G starts/Week, Max 2 Pick Ups/Week.

1 Year,12 Team
    G, A, PPP, SHP, PIM, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK, W, GAA, SV%

2 C: JT Miller, Giroux
    3 W: B. Tkatchuk, Toffoli, S. Reinhart
    4 D: Hamilton, Heiskanen, Nurse, Sanheim
    2 G: Venecek, Jarry
    4 BN: Wilson, Nelson, Svechnikov, Barkov
    2 IR: Meier

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Trade Gibson? Thoughts on these offers?

In a one year league, I would roll the dice and go for offer 2. Getting Tkachuk and Draisaitl should be a boost. I,d trade Keller, Klefbom and JVR given the choices you offered.

JMO
    12 team Rotisserie league (No positional requirements: 7 Keepers of which 2 must be Farm eligible).
    Active Roster consists of: 6 FW, 4 D, 2 G and 6 Bench.
    Scoring Cats: G (10x), A (10x), SOG (10x), HT (10x), BS (10x), PIM (10x), TK (10x), +/- (5x); W (10x), SV (10x), SO (5x)

FW: ​Draisaitl, Pastrnak, Keller, Jarvis, Barbashev, Kyrou, Raymond
    D: Dobson, Nurse, Sergachev, Andersson, Zadorov, York
    G: Oettinger, Raanta, Copley, Vejmelka
    IR: Hamilton
    Farm (165 games for F/D and 100 games for G): Wolf, Fantilli