Thread: 2019 NHL Draft Fantasy Rankings

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default 2019 NHL Draft Fantasy Rankings

A consolidated ranking from six prospect experts. A top 31 fantasy ranking with five honorable mentions.

>> 2019 NHL Draft Fantasy Rankings

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: 2019 NHL Draft Fantasy Rankings

Hey JP, if I land the 5th overall pick in this year's draft, in a pool that favors forwards, what type of player do think I'd be getting, in your opinion? I know it's always hard to predict, just curious if you think they're a legit top 6 or more a top 9 with top 6 potential. I may luck out and win the lottery but the pick I have right now is more than likely going to be the 4th or 5th OA. Thanks a bunch!
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Mike's Lemons View Post
    Hey JP, if I land the 5th overall pick in this year's draft, in a pool that favors forwards, what type of player do think I'd be getting, in your opinion? I know it's always hard to predict, just curious if you think they're a legit top 6 or more a top 9 with top 6 potential. I may luck out and win the lottery but the pick I have right now is more than likely going to be the 4th or 5th OA. Thanks a bunch!
    With a top-5 pick, you're getting a legit top-line forward. There's a lot of talent available this year even beyond the top-2.

Dobber Sports Star

Any of the top 10 players gain extra value in a Hits/PIM league?

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by senryu View Post
    Any of the top 10 players gain extra value in a Hits/PIM league?
    That's always tough to project because some of the kids haven't matured physically, so they may not play that style today even though they end up playing more of it later on. And some players may show physicality in junior but don't do it in pro.

Podkolzin is a feisty player, so even though I wouldn't put him in the top-2, he at least keeps his spot in multi-cat leagues. He's probably the most interesting one for multi-cat leagues. Cozens and Dach are big enough to play a physical style in the NHL but I wouldn't expect them to be multi-cat beasts.