Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Getz”laugh”

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Getz”laugh”

Finally did the drop.

Kind of pissed though we only have 5 moves per week and I wanted to drop him last night but my quarters match was still somewhat close. So had to waste a move today. Darn.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Finally did the drop.

Kind of pissed though we only have 5 moves per week and I wanted to drop him last night but my quarters match was still somewhat close. So had to waste a move today. Darn.
    4 games this week for Anaheim though, that's a tough call to drop him. All depends on cats though.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    4 games this week for Anaheim though, that's a tough call to drop him. All depends on cats though.
    I know....but Tues/Thur/Sat he would be on my bench.

He's not shooting.....their PP sucks.....

Dobber Sports Initiate

I know....but Tues/Thur/Sat he would be on my bench.

He's not shooting.....their PP sucks.....
    He did finally get an assist last night though lol. Their powerplay is horrendous. I watched a game last week just to see what’s going on and I regretted every moment. They can’t gain the zone, they can’t keep possession when they enter the zone and they can’t win the battles on the boards when they dump it in. First, I blame Perry... he’s way to slow and inept now to be on the top unit and they should replace him with Silfverberg and move Getzlaf back to the point with Fowler... Second, Henrique is your PP pivot? Give me a break (not hating Henrique - just that this isn’t his strength - he’s fine on a PP2 but please)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by FFleming5 View Post
    He did finally get an assist last night though lol. Their powerplay is horrendous. I watched a game last week just to see what’s going on and I regretted every moment. They can’t gain the zone, they can’t keep possession when they enter the zone and they can’t win the battles on the boards when they dump it in. First, I blame Perry... he’s way to slow and inept now to be on the top unit and they should replace him with Silfverberg and move Getzlaf back to the point with Fowler... Second, Henrique is your PP pivot? Give me a break (not hating Henrique - just that this isn’t his strength - he’s fine on a PP2 but please)
    I know. But so much of his value in the past came from the PP .....had to pull the trigger.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Well....Getzlaf's goals this week would have helped. Is the lesson here you never drop studs? Even when it's been a whole season of not being a stud?

Dobber Sports Genius

Well....Getzlaf's goals this week would have helped. Is the lesson here you never drop studs? Even when it's been a whole season of not being a stud?
    Yup, Confucius say "He who has Getzlaf gets to laugh last once its all over but the crying", or something like that. Google translate seems to have a tough time translating concepts across the various languages
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Dobber Sports Padawan

So should I hold on to the ice cold Kopitar even though he's useless to me next week in semis due to schedule but plays 8 games during the two week finals? (No guarantee I get to the finals of course)
    10 Team Fantrax Weekly H2H
    19-Man Roster, 8 Keepers, 12 Minors (<150 NHL Games Kept Free)
    Pos: 3xC / 3xLW / 3xRW / 3xD / 3xG / 1xUtil / 3xBench / 5xIR
    Scoring: (G=1) (A=1) (W=2) (SO=1) (SV=0.05)

2020-21 League Champion 🏆

Re-tooling Season. Keepers moving forward:

C: N.MacKinnon, E.Pettersson, T.Zegras
    LW: A.DeBrincat, A.Svechnikov
    RW: W.Nylander
    D: C.Makar, R.Dahlin

Notable Minors Eligible/Prospects: C.Sillinger, S.Pinto, P.Krebs, F.Lysell, M.Coronato, S.Perunovich, F.Nazar, S.Durzi, S.Skinner

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenInferno View Post
    So should I hold on to the ice cold Kopitar even though he's useless to me next week in semis due to schedule but plays 8 games during the two week finals? (No guarantee I get to the finals of course)
    Lol I don't think I really agree with what I said above. Just frustrated. I would just go with your gut and your knowledge.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Lol I don't think I really agree with what I said above. Just frustrated. I would just go with your gut and your knowledge.
    I wasn't taking a jab at your comments or anything, I'm legit trying to figure out what to do with him lol. I'm afraid if I drop him he'll pull a Getzlaf and start producing right away. He's a big enough name that if I dropped him someone in the playoff picture would probably grab him for the schedule alone.
    10 Team Fantrax Weekly H2H
    19-Man Roster, 8 Keepers, 12 Minors (<150 NHL Games Kept Free)
    Pos: 3xC / 3xLW / 3xRW / 3xD / 3xG / 1xUtil / 3xBench / 5xIR
    Scoring: (G=1) (A=1) (W=2) (SO=1) (SV=0.05)

2020-21 League Champion 🏆

Re-tooling Season. Keepers moving forward:

C: N.MacKinnon, E.Pettersson, T.Zegras
    LW: A.DeBrincat, A.Svechnikov
    RW: W.Nylander
    D: C.Makar, R.Dahlin

Notable Minors Eligible/Prospects: C.Sillinger, S.Pinto, P.Krebs, F.Lysell, M.Coronato, S.Perunovich, F.Nazar, S.Durzi, S.Skinner