Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 DobberBaseball League

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: 2019 DobberBaseball League

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    Heads up, on the league it has defaulted as a keeper. I would check the rest to make sure Yahoo didn't change anything else.
    I would happily keep all my bats! haha

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I thought it was the other way around? haha
    BP was definitely in two years ago, which is why I think it was him that got replaced by Challa last year.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    BP was definitely in two years ago, which is why I think it was him that got replaced by Challa last year.
    Ok well i have emailed challerain then.

Big Daddy

I’ll give it another shot. Since the first year of this league my baseball knowledge has gone waaaaay down hill but I’m still in for fantasy.

On a side note, I found a trick in yahoo that allows you to have a slow draft through yahoo where each manager can add their own players from free agency. If this is something we want to try I can go into further detail and try to remember how to do it.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by DusterDave View Post
    I’ll give it another shot. Since the first year of this league my baseball knowledge has gone waaaaay down hill but I’m still in for fantasy.

On a side note, I found a trick in yahoo that allows you to have a slow draft through yahoo where each manager can add their own players from free agency. If this is something we want to try I can go into further detail and try to remember how to do it.
    I wouldn't mind hearing the trick.....but I don't know if we will do it only because I think we all love the aspect of posting your pick in one thread, then going and discussing in another thread.

Dobber Sports Titan

I wouldn't mind hearing the trick.....but I don't know if we will do it only because I think we all love the aspect of posting your pick in one thread, then going and discussing in another thread.
    Guilty.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Big Daddy

If I remember correctly, I think all you have to do is finalize rosters without adding any players and then each team can add their own player from free agency when it is their turn to pick. I’m fine with doing it how we’ve always have in the past though.

Is having a live online draft an option this year?

Dobber Sports Immortal

If I remember correctly, I think all you have to do is finalize rosters without adding any players and then each team can add their own player from free agency when it is their turn to pick. I’m fine with doing it how we’ve always have in the past though.

Is having a live online draft an option this year?
    Hmmm that's interesting and good to know for future.

As for an online draft...I don't want to speak for everyone but I think forum draft is best. Getting 10 guys who don't know each other online at the same time is hard

The Wolverine

I prefer a slow, forum draft, which is one of the reasons I had joined this league. It's also unlikely that I could make a live draft, given my location.

The Wolverine

Hopefully this year everyone can just sign up as their forum name Easier for trading too!
    Can't do that - my reputation of choosing a team name using a player and a horror film has to be maintained.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Can't do that - my reputation of choosing a team name using a player and a horror film has to be maintained.
    Hm.....well everyone else can do that haha. We'll let you slide because you will be easy to guess.

Big Daddy

One of the reasons why I’m returning is to continue using my baseball team name because I couldn’t find a way to incorporate it into fantasy hockey haha!

Dobber Sports Immortal

One of the reasons why I’m returning is to continue using my baseball team name because I couldn’t find a way to incorporate it into fantasy hockey haha!
    Ah well. It was worth a shot

Big Daddy

Ah well. It was worth a shot
    My Yahoo user name is Duster Dave and the user name is shown right beside the team name on the roster page.

Are we downsizing to 8 teams or recruiting 2 new managers?

Dobber Sports Immortal

My Yahoo user name is Duster Dave and the user name is shown right beside the team name on the roster page.

Are we downsizing to 8 teams or recruiting 2 new managers?
    We should be able to add....how did we do it in the past? Just post in the classifieds?