Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 71 72 73 74 75 76
Results 1,126 to 1,132 of 1132

Thread: 2019 DobberBaseball League

The Wolverine

Default Re: 2019 DobberBaseball League

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    That and maybe a roster/lineup change since we have 2 less teams. I am working on a new thread now.
    I'm already well into my prep for our current settings so don't agree with a roster/lineup change this close to the draft. But you know this already.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    I'm already well into my prep for our current settings so don't agree with a roster/lineup change this close to the draft. But you know this already.
    Ok....wasn't sure if that had started yet.

Dobber Sports Immortal

How about 1 or 2 more bench spots? I am just thinking so the waiver wire isn't an all star team.....

The Wolverine

Ok....wasn't sure if that had started yet.
    Not sure about the baseball experts in the group but I need more than a week to prep.

How about 1 or 2 more bench spots? I am just thinking so the waiver wire isn't an all star team.....
    That would be fine by me. But do wonder what other impact that will actually have on our squad, considering you can only activate so many bench players. We already have six - is more overkill? Also, wouldn't more bench mean less add/drops/trades and less activity overall?

But happy with what the majority wants.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    Not sure about the baseball experts in the group but I need more than a week to prep.

That would be fine by me. But do wonder what other impact that will actually have on our squad, considering you can only activate so many bench players. We already have six - is more overkill? Also, wouldn't more bench mean less add/drops/trades and less activity overall?

But happy with what the majority wants.
    All very good points as usual.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I am ready to roll whenever!

Whether we have 6 or 8 bench players I am going to play the same strategy.... I think that a bigger bench will reduce activity... so I would stick with what we got.

Yes this means there are better players on waivers... but the reduction to 10 teams will also mean we have better rosters through and through... making the waivers not seem as appealing. Its all proportionate

Dobber Sports Immortal

So long 2019 and the 1100 + posts that go with you.