Thread: Move on from Hamilton??

The Great One

Default Move on from Hamilton??

Team and league in sig. Im still a huge fan. His sogs and other cat contributions nake him a solid play even with indeterminate production. On top of that hes got supernova potential if he gets moved to a team where he gets a sniff of pp1. That beimg said im thinking of asking for a ransom and seeing what the answer is

Hamilton Heed Kovalchuk Mrazek Hinnestroza 5th in 2019

Petry Gustafsson Niederreiter Korpisalo Pilut Ho Sang

thoights?

The Great One

Default Re: Move on from Hamilton??

I don't understand this. You own Hamilton and Heed (from side A of the trade) and Nino + Ho-Sang (from Side b of the trade). Is half this trade with yourself? (Yeah, I know, I'm completely missing something lol)

The Great One

sorry ill update my roster. od ne trading ep nonl amd hp snag BACK. o traded them previously.

the fill oficially offered trade is:

hamilton mrazek kovalchuk 5th in 19
    for
    petry korpisalo el nino pilut ho sang

my thinking in the offer is that hamilton is the only gamebreaker and .razeks is closdr to a 1a- thats the incentive.

on my side petry replaces hamilton in a one year format (albeit with long term losses) ni3derreiter has upgrade potential over kovy post trade and korpi vmight end up as a starter at some point. maybe .ore of a wait but strong club and clb believes in him. after that i add gus pilut and ho sang for hamilton. i think thats a reasonable ask for a guy whose basically projectable as a top ten dman if given the right deployment.

thougbts???

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'd probably not offer that if I were you. It's sort of a move to make a move, and I don't see it asking for a ton.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.