Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46

Thread: Royal Rumble

  1. #31
    Rylant's Avatar
    Rylant is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,832
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Star

    Default Re: Royal Rumble

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I wish i followed or watched NXT. Sounds like its always a great show where they have actual storylines and character development.
    You really should. NXT is solid week in and week out, but more than that, their Takeover events are sick good... Every single time... If you are a wrestling fan, it will not take you long to be invested and you will not regret it.

    Rylant

  2. #32
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Immortal

    Default Re: Royal Rumble

    Quote Originally Posted by Rylant View Post
    You really should. NXT is solid week in and week out, but more than that, their Takeover events are sick good... Every single time... If you are a wrestling fan, it will not take you long to be invested and you will not regret it.

    Rylant
    I will give it a try.

  3. #33
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Immortal

    Default Re: Royal Rumble

    Never heard less hype for this show....but it's already happening Sunday.

  4. #34
    Rylant's Avatar
    Rylant is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,832
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Star

    Default Re: Royal Rumble

    Ya for sure. The one thing I love about the Royal rumble is the surprise entrants. The men seems to have Daniel Bryan winning. I would be fine with that. I could also see Edge or Braun Strowman winning. If Lesnar shows up and wins, I will be pissed. The women seem to have Bianca Belair winning, which I really like. She is amazing and fresh. I would also be good with Rhea Ripley winning and hope Flair doesn’t win. That’s just too safe for me. They have been really pushing Alexa Bliss lately, so I could see her winning. I would be good with that.

    I have heard that Becky Lynch and/or Seth Rollins may show up, which I would like. Also I heard that one of the possible outcomes would be to have entrant number 28 and 29 eliminate themselves, and have entrant 30 win by default when he entered. That would be interesting. As much as I have never liked Roman Reigns as a face, I really like what they are doing with him as a heel. Sadly, lately it is at the expense of Kevin Owens, who might be my favourite all around wrestler right now.

    Rylant

  5. #35
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Immortal

    Default Re: Royal Rumble

    Quote Originally Posted by Rylant View Post
    Ya for sure. The one thing I love about the Royal rumble is the surprise entrants. The men seems to have Daniel Bryan winning. I would be fine with that. I could also see Edge or Braun Strowman winning. If Lesnar shows up and wins, I will be pissed. The women seem to have Bianca Belair winning, which I really like. She is amazing and fresh. I would also be good with Rhea Ripley winning and hope Flair doesn’t win. That’s just too safe for me. They have been really pushing Alexa Bliss lately, so I could see her winning. I would be good with that.

    I have heard that Becky Lynch and/or Seth Rollins may show up, which I would like. Also I heard that one of the possible outcomes would be to have entrant number 28 and 29 eliminate themselves, and have entrant 30 win by default when he entered. That would be interesting. As much as I have never liked Roman Reigns as a face, I really like what they are doing with him as a heel. Sadly, lately it is at the expense of Kevin Owens, who might be my favourite all around wrestler right now.

    Rylant
    Agreed on Reigns. He's awesome as a heel with Heyman.

    I don't know if I'd hate Lesnar coming back because it would likely mean Reigns vs Lesnar with Heyman in the middle. Pretty tempting.

  6. #36
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Immortal

    Default Re: Royal Rumble

    Edge? Really. Booooooooooooooooo

  7. #37
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

    Default Re: Royal Rumble

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Edge? Really. Booooooooooooooooo

    AS the first entrant as well... wow.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ​​

  8. #38
    Rylant's Avatar
    Rylant is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,832
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Star

    Default Re: Royal Rumble

    Ya I don’t get that either. I do prefer him to Randy Orton again, though. Also, I don’t want to complain; I was overall really happy with the event. The KO / Reigns match was sick good...

    Rylant

  9. #39
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Immortal

    Default Re: Royal Rumble

    Quote Originally Posted by Rylant View Post
    Ya I don’t get that either. I do prefer him to Randy Orton again, though. Also, I don’t want to complain; I was overall really happy with the event. The KO / Reigns match was sick good...

    Rylant
    I just don't see who he faces at Wrestlemania? Reigns?

  10. #40
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

    Default Re: Royal Rumble

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I just don't see who he faces at Wrestlemania? Reigns?
    Undertaker?? hahaha
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ​​

  11. #41
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Immortal

    Default Re: Royal Rumble

    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Undertaker?? hahaha
    I wouldn't put it past the WWE.

  12. #42
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

    Default Re: Royal Rumble

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I wouldn't put it past the WWE.
    No. me neither... and then they bring back the whole Ministry again...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ​​

  13. #43
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Immortal

    Default Re: Royal Rumble

    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    No. me neither... and then they bring back the whole Ministry again...
    The Ministry and The Brood reunite?!?!? I think you're on to something.

  14. #44
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

    Default Re: Royal Rumble

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    The Ministry and The Brood reunite?!?!? I think you're on to something.
    Now that's something to say 'Yes! Yes! Yes!' to!!!

    hockeyrobot... let's start writing the scripts!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ​​

  15. #45
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Immortal

    Default Re: Royal Rumble

    Royal Rumble is tonight. Is it going to be The Rock? Sami? Cody?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •