Thread: Trying to pick up Troy Terry? Who to drop?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Trying to pick up Troy Terry? Who to drop?

Who would you drop from signature below? I was thinking maybe Pilut or Green

--------
    20 Team Franchise Head to Head League. The stats are G, A, P, Plus/Minus, PPP, SHP, PIM, SOG, GWG, Hit, Blocked Shots, Faceoff Won, and Defense Points for players....And for Goalies it's GS, W, L, GA, GAA, Saves, SV%. Minutes Played, SHO.

Starting Lineup (2 C's, 2 LW, 2 RW, 4 D, 1 Util, and 1 Goalie)

C - Tavares, McDavid
    LW - Drouin, Skinner
    RW - Marner, Debrincat
    D - Provorov, Werenski, Pilut, M. Green
    Util - Duchene (C)

G - Mrazek, Koskinen (can dstart 1 every night...2 Starts Minimum and 5 Max for the week)

Bench - Eichel, Necas, Brannstrom

IR - Ehlers, R. Thomas, Vilardi

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Trying to pick up Troy Terry? Who to drop?

I would drop Pilut...but aren't you just going to have to drop Terry when Ehlers is back?

The Great One

You have 4 D in a start 4D. If you drop Pilut, does that mean you are prepared to play shot a Dman every night? It seems to me like you need a D upgrade on Pilut more than anything.

Dobber Sports Padawan

I have Brannstrom when he gets recalled. My team is sitting way off a playoff position so just planning for next season.

The Great One

mcdavid tavares skinner and eichel and ur not competetive? id look at shopping skinner while his value is so high for a legit 1a starter and agree you need a bluine upgrade or two. if youre killing time til next year id hold pilut over green. ideally you could shop green for a last minute mid tier pick. thatd be ideal instead of dropping him. he should still have more value than a dropper...

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by seanavery View Post
    I have Brannstrom when he gets recalled. My team is sitting way off a playoff position so just planning for next season.
    Brannstrom isn't going to offer much help this year if they call him up. Miller, Schmidt, Theodore. There's depth to go through to get time. There's got to be better #4 D options available for you. ALS is right - upgrade Pilut
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4