Thread: Zibanejad and my rebuild

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Zibanejad and my rebuild

16 team H2H dynasty
    G/A/Pts/Pim/FOW/PPP/SOG/H+B/ZSD
    start 4C/4LW/4RW/6D

Very deep league (28 player roster, 15 prospect roster)

Currently in a rebuild and have 4 strong Cs on my roster (start 4 daily) - Larkin, Barzal, Zib and Point. But my prospect team is full of promising Cs (Borg, Necas, Roslovic, Steel, Kunin, Rasmussen).

I could really use help on the wings and think moving a C makes sense (by far my deepest position). My thought was to shop Zib, but he just seems designed for these categories and I would really hurt my FOW by moving Zib.

I guess my question is: Is Zib the right C to shop? He seems to be putting up a Trocheck like season with less fanfare. Am I tunneling too hard on what Zib provides for me right now?

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Zibanejad and my rebuild

Zib has been real solid this year and if the rumors that the Rangers will be diving into free agency head first (Panarin), then this could be a real quick turnaround for them.

Who are your wingers? Are you able to move one of your prospects for some winger depth?

The Great One

Default Re: Zibanejad and my rebuild

I believe it's the wrong time to sell Zibby; I don't think you'll get full value. That said, it NEVER hurts to shop anyone. I would be curious to see your full roster, as well as any offers you get on Zibby. If I were you, I'd put out a message to your league that you are looking to move a C for W help, and just see where that goes. With FOW as a category, I am sure that should get some interest. Good luck.