Thread: Panarin Trade (DYNASTY POOL)

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Panarin Trade (DYNASTY POOL)

So in the Dynasty Cap League Pool I am in, one of the GMs has put Artemi Panarin on the block and that he's willing to move him for picks, prospects and/or roster players. His team I guess you can say is more "Rebuilder/Hopeful" using EA SPORTS NHL GM Mode terms and my team is more "Contender/Champion." I was thinking of sending him this offer below, but I'm not sure if I'm low balling him or not to be quite honest.

I get:

Artemi Panarin

He gets:

Sam Steel
    Tristan Jarry
    Jason Zucker
    Chad Krys

Tristan Jarry is expendable to me because next year we are going to be limited to 2 pro roster goalies as we'll be expanding from 14 to 16 teams and since I already have Vasilevskiy signed for another 3 more years and Ullmark in my minors is looking to take the 2nd spot next year, meaning that Jarry has no future on my team. Also, Jason Zucker has to be in the deal in order for this deal to work. I also threw in Chad Krys as he is a Chicago fan and has shown Chicago bias in the past. Willing to take any criticism and suggestions as I will love to get Panarin on my team to try to win this season. I'll have the league format below and other prospects that I'm willing to give.

H2H stat

Skater Stats: G, A, PTS, +/-, PIM, SOG, PPP, SHP, GWG + Shootout Goals
    Goaltending Stats: W, GAA, SV, SV%, Shutouts, Shootout Saves

Prospects that I can also give up if necessary: Colton Point (G), Filip Larsson (G), Alex Khokhlachev (LW), Louie Belpedio (D), Lucas Johansen (D), Oskari Laaksonen (D), Frederic Allard (D), Jack Rathbone (D), Tyler Madden (C)

The Great One

Default Re: Panarin Trade (DYNASTY POOL)

You can offer it, but I sure wouldn't move Panarin for all that "stuff". He's giving a star and hope that one of those young pieces becomes an NHL player.