Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Igor Shestyorkin

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Igor Shestyorkin

I think we see Shest in the minors to start, perhaps the majority of the season unless he puts up KHL level numbers from Oct-Dec - that would force their hand
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Padawan

I know Georgeiv really made things harder on the Rangers but I still see them trading him or rotating both him and Shestyorkin from the A. If they go the trade route, I think they fetch a pretty good return. They're not looking to win now so they can either ride Lundqvist and have Shestyorkin figure things out in NY as the backup, or split their time somewhat evenly. Just my opinion though.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Deity

I shared this link in the thread of Shestyorkin signing. It's an interview with Lundqvist and him saying he wouldn't be surprised if he gets traded. I am not sure why others don't seem to think this is an option once Shestyorkin is ready and have a Russian tandem.

Interesting comments from Hank. The link to the full story is in the tweet.

https://twitter.com/NHLdotcom/status...415141893?s=19

Henrik Lundqvist reiterated his desire to finish his career as a member of the Rangers, but told Expressen, a newspaper in Sweden, on Monday he isn't sure if that will happen https://t.co/Jfo44jhEYv
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I shared this link in the thread of Shestyorkin signing. It's an interview with Lundqvist and him saying he wouldn't be surprised if he gets traded. I am not sure why others don't seem to think this is an option once Shestyorkin is ready and have a Russian tandem.

Interesting comments from Hank. The link to the full story is in the tweet.

https://twitter.com/NHLdotcom/status...415141893?s=19
    My main belief is because he's said so often that he wants to stay with the Rangers, and the fact that he controls what happens, it seems more likely Georgeiv ends up being the odd man out. I don't think people are dismissing the fact that he COULD be traded. I just think from his comments, he doesn't want to be.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Deity

Obviously, he doesn't want to be traded. His life is in NY, and he's certainly a Man Around Town so to say. That being said, the Rangers are going to do what's best for the Rangers and as much as they may hate trading Hank, it's certainly could be in the cards for them.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Master

I only watched a few Georgiev games but man , he looks like a pretty good G too (late bloomer). I dont see Hank going anywhere with just 2 years left they'll let him platoon with the two young russians . Seattle expansion draft isnt until 2021 offseason , by then Hank is gone so no worries about his nmc clogging up a protection slot

Dobber Sports Superstar

Trading Hank may be the best value for NYR. Shestyorkin may not need too much time to adjust.
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO