Thread: Who'd you drop...Marchessault, Keller...sure would like to hear your thoughts

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Who'd you drop...Marchessault, Keller...sure would like to hear your thoughts

Hey Guys.
    Hope you'll take a minute to offer up some thoughts on these guys...I'm not sure who to drop.
    And I'm now out of the money with teams that were above me slowly pulling away even more and teams that were below me slowly catching (passing) me.
    Want to drop ONE of these. Lots of way better scorers to choose from but not worried about that...will start another thread on my add options.
    Points only G-1 A-1. Season long pool, no keepers, no inter team trading. This will be my 5th of 6 moves for the year.

Marchessault...YTD 31/49 PPG .663 Last 10 2-10 Games Left 33

Keller.............YTD 32/46 PPG .696 Last 10 6-10 Games Left 36

Sorry for the formatting...looked good as I was typing it out.

THANK YOU FOR ANY REPLIES...appreciate you taking the time. WILL REP who I can.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Who'd you drop...Marchessault, Keller...sure would like to hear your thoughts

I would drop Keller
    Yahoo! 1 year league, 9 teams, Points only [G (3pts), A (2pts), PPP (1pt), Hits (0.1pt) *** W (4pts), Goals Against (-2pts), SV (0.2pt), SO (3pms)
    C: McDavid, Couturier, Kopitar, D.Strome
    LW: Guentzel, Connor, Miller, Kaprizov
    RW: Stamkos, Stone, Teravainen, Tatar
    D: Dahlin, Theodore, Andersson, Dumba
    G: Shersterkin, Talbot

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Who'd you drop...Marchessault, Keller...sure would like to hear your thoughts

If it's a one year, Keller most droppable.
    HTH Daily League, 8 teams, (goals, ppp, +/-, assists, SOG, W, GAA, SV%) keepers in Bold.

C (s3) EP40, ​Trocheck, Marchessault LW, Horvat

LW (s3) Johnny Hockey, Parise, Terivinen RW, Meier RW
    RW(s3) Wheeler C, Taresenko, Atkinson, Gallagher
    Until(s1)

D (s4) Carlson, Yandle, Jones, Trouba

G Dubnyk, Rittich, Markstrom, Binnington

IR Ehlers, Hall

Dobber Sports Jedi

I drop Marchessault. Especially if you can add a player with 36/37 games left that's been hotter. Who can you replace said players with? That's also a big ??
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Veteran

Marchessault would be my drop as well. It's close between him and Keller, but the extra 3 games is the deciding factor for me.
    16 Team - Keep 5 - H2H Points
    Start: 2C/2LW/2RW/4D/2G - 4Bench
    G/A(1.25) STP(1.5) GWG(3) SOG(0.25) H(0.2) Blks(0.25) +/-(0.25) PIM(0.1) FOW(0.1)

C: Malkin, Kopitar, Hartman, Johansen
    LW: Ovechkin, Pacioretty, Barbashev (C)
    RW: Rust, Mangiapane (LW), Rodrigues (LW)
    D: DeAngelo, Karlsson, Faulk, Morrisey, Myers
    G: A. Forsberg, Price, Reimer, Holtby

Dobber Sports Padawan

THANKS very much guys for taking the time to post. Appreciate it.
    Any more thoughts to break the tie?

Lucafen...there are a lot of Players available for me to add such as...Duchense, Lindholm, Stone, Petterson, Atkinson and more. I'll be starting up
    a new thread on these guys.

Saucelife90...sorry can't REP you right now, gotta spread some around.

Thanks again guys.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by everfeb View Post
    THANKS very much guys for taking the time to post. Appreciate it.
    Any more thoughts to break the tie?

Lucafen...there are a lot of Players available for me to add such as...Duchense, Lindholm, Stone, Petterson, Atkinson and more. I'll be starting up
    a new thread on these guys.

Saucelife90...sorry can't REP you right now, gotta spread some around.

Thanks again guys.
    Any of them are significant upgrades on March. right now.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4