Thread: Is it time to drop Shane Ghost?

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Is it time to drop Shane Ghost?

10 man HTH
    17 players each

G A PPP +- SHP PIMS HIT

My other D are Hedman, Risto, Petry and Borowiecki. I would usually roll with five dmen, but there are strong free agent forwards available such as Tuch, Pirri, Palat, Anderson, Dzingle...

I acquired Ghost and Eichel in a trade for Morgan Rielly, and picked up JVR in the hopes that Philly's powerplay would start to pick up steam, but I'm not even sure if anyone else would bother to grab Ghost at this point. His stats are abysmal.

Any insight is appreciated, thanks guys.

The Great One

Default Re: Is it time to drop Shane Ghost?

You have to grin and - no pun intended - bear it with Ghost and just hope he finds his mojo.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Initiate

I hold Ghost also.. it's a pain to hold him but I would only consider dropping him if I am fighting for a playoff spot.
    H2H 12-Team Keeper (8 + 4 rookies*) - G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK / W, GAA, SA, SV%, SHO

C: Larkin, RNH, Kuznetsov
    LW: Draisaitl, Keller, Meier, Lehkonen, Benn
    RW: DeBrincat, Reinhart, Boldy
    D: Q. Hughes, Weeger, Gudas, York, Andersson, Durzi
    G: Skinner*, Talbot, Allen, Stolarz, Wolf*
    IR+: Larkin, Trouba, Vilardi

H2H 12-Team - G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG, SOG, HIT, BLK / W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO
    C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    IR:
    G:

Dobber Sports Novice

So are you guys holding onto him in the hopes that he will begin producing on the powerplay as he used to? In my opinion, that is where most of his value was, as he doesn't add much in way of peripherals.