Thread: Horvat or Pirri?

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Horvat or Pirri?

HTH 10-man, 17 players each

G A +- PPP SHP PIMS HIT

Only thing really worth noting is that I also have Boeser, which is why I first picked up Horvat in the first place.... but Tuch is also still a free agent in this league too, which I think is worth a look with Pirri being available too.
    I originally pegged Horvat as being very likely to finish with 60+ points, but he's cooled off a lot as of late. His three SHP result in him being ranked quite high by the Yahoo rankings, which I think has sort of mentally skewed my value of him.

Pirri is also dual-eligible (C, LW) and LW is probably my weakest position.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Horvat or Pirri?

One year league with the winger bonus, I would probably go for Tuch first.

If it has to be one of Horvat or Pirri, I would probably roll with Pirri for now. Sounds like you can always swap him out later for another good name on the wire if he slows down.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Novice

Thanks for the quick reply bud.

The main reason that Tuch is less appealing is that I already have three straight RWs in Rantanen, Radulov and Boeser. There might be a point where I'd entertain Boeser for Tuch but I'm not quite at that point yet.

Dobber Sports Titan

Makes sense. In a one year league I can definitely see the argument for Pirri over Horvat, so you're not crazy. Just depends on your current setup.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)