Thread: who would you rather have in your fantasy team for the rest of the season?

Dobber Sports Novice

Default who would you rather have in your fantasy team for the rest of the season?

Who would you rather have in your fantasy team for the rest of the season? Andreas Johnsson (play with Matthews), Dylan Strome (play with Kane) or J.T. Compher (play on the first powerplay of Avalanches). I only have one transaction for rest of the season and I need help... another suggestion of sleeper for the second half?? Ferland, Donskoi, Patrick, Mantha, Hyman, Eberle available as well...

Thanks for your help and please rate my latest move : i drop Koskinen for Blackwood

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: who would you rather have in your fantasy team for the rest of the season?

Assuming points only and without more info: I'll take Strome.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: who would you rather have in your fantasy team for the rest of the season?

Yes it's points only (1point goal and 1 point assist) sorry for forgetting

Dobber Sports Pro

It would be Strome for me too. Good job for your move ! Blackwood with another great game this afternoon...
    League 1
    10 team, Dynasty, points only, 30 players, keep20 starts 12 F, 6 D, 2G , unlimited prospects(can keep them max 5 years)
    F: Mackinnon,Marner, Panarin, Eichel, Fiala, Hughes, Svechnikov, Robertson, Bratt, Kuznetsov, Hischier, B.Tkachuk, M.Tkachuk, Scheifele, Wheeler, Jenner, Drouin, Tatar, Colton
    D:Hughes, Hamilton, Karlsson, Dunn, Burns, Theodore, Slavin, Trouba G: Shesterkin, Binnington, Vanecek
    League2
    Cap league (82.5M with AAV), points only, 12 teams, keep 7, (9F, 4D, 2G)
    F: Hughes, Zuccarello,RNH, Marchessault, Scheifele, Toffoli, O’Reilly, Trocheck, Buchnevich extra: Marchenko
    D: Makar, Dahlin, Seider, Andersson
    G: Hellebuyck, Talbot