Thread: Am I a fool?

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Am I a fool?

Mikeal Grandlund has done nothing in the past 30 days. I'm in a points Roto league. He has just 40 point with a 3.1 average. And has 15 day total, 19.4 / 2.8 .

Usually if this was points for an average player he would be dropped. What do you think? I'm also a ww junkie so that has alot to do with that.

Also, very no noob question but how do u guys put your team scoring at the bottom. Thanks guys

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Am I a fool?

So at the top you click on settings then it will take you to another page. On the left side of that page click 'signature'. That will allow you to enter your team, categories etc. I'd include as much info as possible and make it look nice and inviting to read. It will take a few minutes but well worth it.

As for your question - it would be great to see your team, categories, no of teams in league, positions etc. Have you tried to trade Granlund? What did those offers look like? Who is it on the wire that you want to add? The more info the better.

On the surface, dont drop Granlund. He has the ability to pace for 70ish points the rest of the way. It's not often that similar production is available in free agency.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Rookie

Thanks for the info. I think he's a 100% droppable. I know 2 many goalies but trying to move 1.
    Sets roster daily (head to head ) 10 teams- starts 2c, 3lw, 3rw, 3 d, 2 goalies 1 IR

Points: 5G, 3A, 1+/-, .25 PIM, 2PPG, 1PPA, 2SHG, 1SHA, 1GWG, .33FOW, 5HAT
    .25 SOG, HIT .33, BLK goalies: W 4, L -1, GA, -1, SAV .25, SO 3.

Centers: McDavid, Point
    Left wing: Benn, Guentzel, Perrin
    Right wing: Pavelski, Wheeler, T. Wilson,
    Defense : Yandle, Weber, Nurse
    Goalies: Price, Jones, Markstrom, Delia

7 bench: 2 goalies(above), Horvat(C), Tuch(RW),Vrana (c,lw),Grandlun(c,rw)Spurgeon
    IR:Trotcet

Winning my Division by 4 games, other half is up 2 games.

Dobber Sports Sage

I wouldn't be dropping Granlund here, especially with dual eligibility.

If you're looking for a stream spot then Delia can go or a 2 for 1 trade (maybe Horvart + Granlund) for an upgrade and an open stream spot?

Your league is 200 players deep with mostly scoring cats, there is no way Granlund doesnt get scooped up and you'll never see him again.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

The Great One

I'm not very helpful b/c I don't play roto. But ZMac's advice seems sensible to me. That said, I have no idea what a points roto league is; nor do I have any idea how Granlund's points compare to what is on your wire.