Thread: Eichel offer...help

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Eichel offer...help

Been offered Jack Eichel and one of Getzlaf or Max Pacoietty for Barkov, Kuzy, and Hedman. Full dynasty. Jack would replace Barkov. Getzlaf or patches would replace kuzy and I have dalhin sittin in the minors waiting for a spot. Would u do this deal. Thanks
    14 teams Full Dyansty.Points-G/A3.5,Plus/Minus(1/-1),PIM .5,PPP 2, Blocks .5,GWG 3,Hits .25. Goalies- Wins 3, Saves .15, SHO 6. 20 Roster: 3C,3RW,3 LW, 4D, 1UTIL, 2Goalie starts C: Stutzle,Aho,Petterson. RW:Guentzel, Marner, Boldy, Hagel, Jarvis. LW:Laine, Draisaitl,Kaprizov, Huberdeau. D:Hedman,Dahlin,Heiskanen, Boqvist. G:Vas,Helly, Sorokin. Prospects​: Denisenko,Raty,Morrow,Lambert, Askerov, Wallsteadt.

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Eichel offer...help

I don't think eichel is that much better than barkov. So you'd be giving up 3 of the top 4 players with not much of a difference between barkov and eichel for that top spot. Losing too much top end depth in a full dynasty. No thanks.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Thanks ZMac. I was thinking eichel a tier above Barkov. Kuzy a loss but have dahlin sittin doing nothing in the minors. Worried about Hedman eventually leaking powerplay time to serg I a few years and wanna sell while Hedman is still the man

Always been a huge fan of eichel

Dobber Sports Sage

I think eichel is a bit better than barkov but not enough for me to like this deal. I think the worry behind Hedman isn't warranted. He's not going anywhere and will anchor one of the best teams in the league for years.

With Hedman, Karlsson, and dahlin in the hole you have a dominant defence and a win now type team for several years to come. Kuzy is no slouch either. Don't go giving up all that young top end depth.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

I have a tendency to think 27 is ancient in dynasty leagues lol. Thanks for ur input. Was almost gonna pull the trigger

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Agree with the others that it's a bad deal. You've got some lesser forwards I'd be willing to simply cut over making that deal.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Stud

I would not touch this deal

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I agree with everyone..way too much to give up
    Fantrax: 7 keepers - Goals, Assists, PPP, Hits, Blocks, Shots, +/-, PM, Wins, Shutouts.

Forwards: McDavid, Guentzel, A. Svechnikov, B Tkachuk

Defense: Hamilton, Carlson, Chychrun

Goalies: ​Swayman

Dobber Sports Deity

Too much. I love Eichel as much as the next guy but Barkov, albeit a tier or two below, doesn't mean you need to give up the farm so to say to get Eichel. Bad deal brewing here.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

He substituted Kuzy for ehlers. Does this change the deal or should I ask to switch Barkov for kuzy. Kuzy, Hedman, and ehlers for eichel and patches