Thread: Best Home Alone Pranks

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Best Home Alone Pranks

My family has been having this discussion since we watched the home alone movies over Christmas.

What is the best/funniest/favorite prank from the Home Alone series?

Go!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Best Home Alone Pranks

Home Alone 2 - when Kevin is launching bricks off the roof and they smoke Marv in the head over and over. I don't know what it is but it makes me laugh every time.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MZac View Post
    Home Alone 2 - when Kevin is launching bricks off the roof and they smoke Marv in the head over and over. I don't know what it is but it makes me laugh every time.
    Not much of a prank but I always enjoyed that scene myself.

Tormenting the pizza-boy with that "Angels with Filthy Souls" movie can't be beat as far as I'm concerned.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Not much of a prank but I always enjoyed that scene myself.

Tormenting the pizza-boy with that "Angels with Filthy Souls" movie can't be beat as far as I'm concerned.
    Haha this and when he uses the movie in Home Alone 2 when all the hotel staff run in to confront him are priceless.

I also really like in Home Alone 2 when he does the paint can prank and Harry tells Marv to wait for the second one, and then they both go running up and get smoked by the bar that Kevin sends over hahaha. Just hilarious to me because it's like they thought about it, but he outsmarted them again hah.
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!

Dobber Sports Titan

Straight up, the paint cans on the string in HA1 will always make me laugh. The "Gold Tooth" line after makes it for me.

Or the tarantula on the face of Marv, and I hate spiders. Marvs reaction is amazing. It prolly has to do with it's the next scene after the paint can "prank"
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Jedi

the Donald Trump cameo
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    Haha this and when he uses the movie in Home Alone 2 when all the hotel staff run in to confront him are priceless.

I also really like in Home Alone 2 when he does the paint can prank and Harry tells Marv to wait for the second one, and then they both go running up and get smoked by the bar that Kevin sends over hahaha. Just hilarious to me because it's like they thought about it, but he outsmarted them again hah.
    Hotel staff scene, bar none. I've got a few buddies with whom I am constantly quoting that scene - just genius.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Deity

I still like it when he used the light switch in the basement and Marv gets a face full of iron from above.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Thanks everyone for participating.

My kiddo's favourite scene is when Marv tries to wash his hands. I think the reason he really likes it is because it shock's Marv so much that it shows Marv's skeleton.

My wife really likes 2 of the season.

1) She loves the scene already mentioned above where Harry and Marv are able to dodge the paint cans and then get hit at the same time with the metal bar. The reason she loves this scene is because Harry and Marv think they have outsmarted Kevin, but he is one step ahead... as always.

2) The other scene she loves is the toolchest rolling down the stairs and smacking Harry and Marv to the wall. And then they both crack their noses at the same time. She loves this scene because Harry asks what the sound is...as the chest is rolling down the stairs at them... and they put their heads up to the door and then after they get smacked... Marv say's ''That was the sound of a tool chest falling down the stairs'.

AS for my favourite:

In Home Alone two... Harry is being extremely careful as he turns on the lights. However Kevin is still able to get him as he turns on the light a torch catches his hat on fire. In Season one when Harry got blow-torched, he shoves his head in the snow. In Home Alone Two, its in the bathroom... so the only option is a toilet... the toilet filled with some sort of flammable gas. Its funny to me because he is being careful and trying not to fall into any booby-traps... but once his head is on fire caution is thrown to the wind...he goes for the taps and they don't work so he goes for instant relief in the toilet...only to find an explosion!