Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 from this years World Juniors?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Top 5 from this years World Juniors?

Whose everyone top 5 players from the World Juniors?

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Top 5 from this years World Juniors?

Ask again in a week.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Necas
    Kakko
    Phoeling
    Norris
    Boqvist/Brannstrom
    18 team Dynasty Head 2 Head - 25 man Roster - (Keep as many as you want)
    G A P PPA PPG HITS GWG SOG
    W SV% SHO

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Frost
    Farabee
    Cates
    Ginning
    Ersson

And honourable mention to Jack Hughes, because the way the Flyers season is going, he might be a Flyers prospect soon.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

G-Luukkonen
    D-Romanov
    F-Kurashev
    F-Robertson
    F-Kostin

Dobber Sports Jedi

Kurashev
    Poehling
    Frost
    Robertson
    Romanov
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Stud

Denisenko has looked impressive.

Dobber Sports Pro

Poehling
    Heponiemi
    Kurashev
    Romanov
    winner of the final ( Luukkonen/Primeau )
    League 1
    10 team, Dynasty, points only, 30 players, keep20 starts 12 F, 6 D, 2G , unlimited prospects(can keep them max 5 years)
    F: Mackinnon,Marner, Panarin, Eichel, Fiala, Hughes, Svechnikov, Robertson, Bratt, Kuznetsov, Hischier, B.Tkachuk, M.Tkachuk, Scheifele, Wheeler, Jenner, Drouin, Tatar, Colton
    D:Hughes, Hamilton, Karlsson, Dunn, Burns, Theodore, Slavin, Trouba G: Shesterkin, Binnington, Vanecek
    League2
    Cap league (82.5M with AAV), points only, 12 teams, keep 7, (9F, 4D, 2G)
    F: Hughes, Zuccarello,RNH, Marchessault, Scheifele, Toffoli, O’Reilly, Trocheck, Buchnevich extra: Marchenko
    D: Makar, Dahlin, Seider, Andersson
    G: Hellebuyck, Talbot

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

1. Brannstrom
    2. Luukkonen
    3. Poehling
    4. Romanov
    5. Denisenko
    8 team keeper league, scoring cats F/D: G, A, PPG, PPP, SHG, SHP, GWG, HT, SOG, Hit, Blk, FW/FL. G: GS, W, GA, SV, SHO

Pittsburgh Top Cats
    F: Malkin, Crosby, Eichel, McDavid, MacKinnon, Rantanen, Robertson, A. Svechnikov, Zibanejad, Kaprizov, Fiala, Keller, Thompson, Bedard, Cozens, Cooley
    D: Letang, Dobson, Hamilton, Makar, D. Toews, Sanderson, Burns
    G: Shesterkin, Andersen, Kuemper

Farm:
    F: ​Quinn, Nazar, Firkus, Fantilli, Benson, Donato, Dumais, Guenther, Lardis, Nichushkin, J. Perron, C. Ritchie, Yager, Ziemmer, But
    D: L. Hughes, Addison, Jiricek, Mateychuk, Nikishin, S. Morrow, Nelson, Brzustewicz
    G: Raanta, Hofer, Korpisalo

Dobber Sports Wizard

I've been pumping Denisenko's tires even before he was drafted, feels good that others are seeing his talents now as well. It was a lonely island for some time.

Perhaps now people will also start to believe Ryan Poehling's 2nd line upside.

Brannstrom's performance in the AHL has already opened eyes for North Americans but this tournament probably seals his place as one of the best 'D' prospects in the world.

I think Primeau becomes a legit top 15-20 goalie prospect with his performance in this tournament (he was #24 in our previous ranking). Samuel Ersson didn't even crack our top 60 but definitely deserves to be there, and should get more name recognition now. Lukas Dostal could move up as well (he was #51).

Prospects who don't play in Canada don't usually get a lot of love throughout the season but this tournament is a good place for them to shine.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Will Brannstorm get called up this season?

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I was going through the scoring leaders, and seeing who may have slipped through the cracks in a very deep dynasty that has some grit categories which I joined this year taking over a team. I had read that WJC hype can yield inflated values, figured I'd see what might happen.

I found that Finland's captain, Aarne Talvitie, was available, and he's even sort of local to me, playing at Penn State. He seems to be a two-way player with some skill, but I've been unable to watch anything so far. Does he seem like a decent guy to take a flyer on?
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I was going through the scoring leaders, and seeing who may have slipped through the cracks in a very deep dynasty that has some grit categories which I joined this year taking over a team. I had read that WJC hype can yield inflated values, figured I'd see what might happen.

I found that Finland's captain, Aarne Talvitie, was available, and he's even sort of local to me, playing at Penn State. He seems to be a two-way player with some skill, but I've been unable to watch anything so far. Does he seem like a decent guy to take a flyer on?
    If your league is deep enough. His skating is not great and his skills are not high-end but he could become a solid 3rd-liner with modest offensive numbers.

Dobber Sports Sage

Romanov is on practically everyones list. That says a lot.
    I would like to speak up for Alexander Alexeyev. Real solid tourney, picking up some strong multi-cat vibes here.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    I've been pumping Denisenko's tires even before he was drafted, feels good that others are seeing his talents now as well. It was a lonely island for some time.

Perhaps now people will also start to believe Ryan Poehling's 2nd line upside.

Brannstrom's performance in the AHL has already opened eyes for North Americans but this tournament probably seals his place as one of the best 'D' prospects in the world.

I think Primeau becomes a legit top 15-20 goalie prospect with his performance in this tournament (he was #24 in our previous ranking). Samuel Ersson didn't even crack our top 60 but definitely deserves to be there, and should get more name recognition now. Lukas Dostal could move up as well (he was #51).

Prospects who don't play in Canada don't usually get a lot of love throughout the season but this tournament is a good place for them to shine.
    I haven't been that impressed with Denisenko, but he was really good this WJC. Exciting talent for sure. Nice call by you

I've been really high on Brannstrom for a long time, after his u18 I moved him up as a top 10 pick in my pre draft ranking. As a Swede I had a really hard time understanding why people liked Liljegren over him. To me he's the best D outside of the NHL at the moment.
    8 team keeper league, scoring cats F/D: G, A, PPG, PPP, SHG, SHP, GWG, HT, SOG, Hit, Blk, FW/FL. G: GS, W, GA, SV, SHO

Pittsburgh Top Cats
    F: Malkin, Crosby, Eichel, McDavid, MacKinnon, Rantanen, Robertson, A. Svechnikov, Zibanejad, Kaprizov, Fiala, Keller, Thompson, Bedard, Cozens, Cooley
    D: Letang, Dobson, Hamilton, Makar, D. Toews, Sanderson, Burns
    G: Shesterkin, Andersen, Kuemper

Farm:
    F: ​Quinn, Nazar, Firkus, Fantilli, Benson, Donato, Dumais, Guenther, Lardis, Nichushkin, J. Perron, C. Ritchie, Yager, Ziemmer, But
    D: L. Hughes, Addison, Jiricek, Mateychuk, Nikishin, S. Morrow, Nelson, Brzustewicz
    G: Raanta, Hofer, Korpisalo