Thread: Theodore or Werenski? (REP!)

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Theodore or Werenski? (REP!)

Werenski was just dropped in my league. Roster & settings in sig. Who do you like better? ... could drop Ellis too.

some other FA D options - Morrissey, Gardiner, Muzzin, Miller, Dunn, Myers, Matheson, Butcher, etc.

I'll gladly rep all responses. Thanks!

Mod note - I accidentally wrote "Wennberg" instead of "Werenski" in another thread - feel free to delete that one. I can't seem to edit the thread title in such a way that the new title appears on the forum page (it's only reflected in the thread itself).

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Theodore or Werenski? (REP!)

I think that Theodore, werenski, Morrissey, Dunn, and Gardiner are probably all in the same tier right now for this season. Id go with top deployment (minutes and pp time). If streaming them week to week based on short term deployment (injuries), man games, and March up's, is an option then that's the answer. Longer term I like Morrissey but buff isn't going anywhere unless he gets injured which is very possible. I don't think I'd be in a huge rush to pick up werenski specifically. I don't like his minutes being down this season and he has struggled to put points up on the 2nd pp (understandable). Now if Columbus plays 4 games against the Pacific division one week then sure, take a shot but I wouldn't marry him right now.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):