Thread: Big offer

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Big offer

Hey guys i have been offered my marchand and morgan reilly vs his kuch, morrissey and patrick. CATS are G,A,PIM,PPP,SHP,HIT,BLK,SOG,GWG.

what do you guys think i should do?

thanks
    14 team daily fantrax keeper league

3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2SKT, 1G, 4B.

C: Malkin, Toews, J.Staal, Point, Eriksson ek

LW: Marchand, Hertl, Greenway, Laine, Carrier,

RW: Tarasenko, Kessel, Hornqvist, Voracek

D: Burns, Josi, Rielly, Ellis,Shattenkirk

G: Price, Holtby, Quick

Prospects: Bear, Timashov, J. Robertson, Mcloed, Formenton, Poehling, N. robertson, Gabriel, Sprong, Lyubushkin, Bilyalov, Comrie, Gillies, Desmith, Hofer

2016-17 NMOHL CHAMPIONS

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Big offer

Pass.

Kuch and Marchand aren't too far off, and Rielly is a big upgrade over the other two.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Sage

I trust Kucherovs eliteness more than Marchands and have him a tier above ie: it goes mcdavid, then Mackinnon/Kucherov, then everyone else. Not many opportunities to get one of those top 3 guys in the league.

Reilly really hurts but Morrissey will be no slouch when his time comes and he has something like 11 points in his last 12 games. But you lose that for probably the next 2 years which is big. Marchand is also always working his way towards his next suspension ...

Kuch fills a hole on right wing but losing Marchand opens one on the left and you also create a hole on defense. Patrick is meh. Any chance he'd take Malkin instead of Marchand? I like that more because of your positional depth at center and its just an easier spot to fill in the future. Worth asking.

If not, I could see going either way on this one. You have to pay to get a truly top end guy and Kucherov is top end.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Prodigy

the guys just asked me if i would do: marchand and rask vs kuch. My main problem is that we start one goalie each day and for the moment i have 3 in my lineup so im trying to trade one of them but am i giving up to much here?
    14 team daily fantrax keeper league

3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2SKT, 1G, 4B.

C: Malkin, Toews, J.Staal, Point, Eriksson ek

LW: Marchand, Hertl, Greenway, Laine, Carrier,

RW: Tarasenko, Kessel, Hornqvist, Voracek

D: Burns, Josi, Rielly, Ellis,Shattenkirk

G: Price, Holtby, Quick

Prospects: Bear, Timashov, J. Robertson, Mcloed, Formenton, Poehling, N. robertson, Gabriel, Sprong, Lyubushkin, Bilyalov, Comrie, Gillies, Desmith, Hofer

2016-17 NMOHL CHAMPIONS

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by samuel87 View Post
    the guys just asked me if i would do: marchand and rask vs kuch. My main problem is that we start one goalie each day and for the moment i have 3 in my lineup so im trying to trade one of them but am i giving up to much here?
    Who would be on the FA pile to pick up as the other piece you would add?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Initiate

I like the latest offer more than the original one. However, you should still be able to make the deal by adding a draft pick coming your way. Marchand and Rask for Kucherov and a 2nd or 3rd. Look at my signature - you can always get people to give you picks or upgrade yours at least.