Thread: Carter Hart Return

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Carter Hart Return

i have Carter Hart and another manager is wanting him right now i have Crawford, Halak,Varlamov and Lundqvist it is a dynasty league i also have DiPietro on the farm he has offered me Batherson and his 1st round pick next year he is in last place but it is a lottery system so probably safety to say a top 3 pick if not the first pick. Some of the other young assets he is is Thatcher,Tolovin,Zadina,Bouchard im looking for a young guys more than needs here just wondering everyones thougths on his value in trade and who i should ask for i dont think his first offer of that 1st and batherson is enough thanks in adavance

Default Re: Carter Hart Return

these are our scoring cats
    GP,GA.Pt.PIM.SOG.Hit.Blk.Tk.FOW.TOI
    GP.W.GAA.SV,SV%

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Where are you in your league, and what positions are you looking for in return?

I'd shop him, and take the best offer that you are happy with.

The Flyers are a mess, fired the guy who was NOT the problem in Hextall, and Holmgren in charge of Fletcher makes me think a veteran goalie is coming in soon.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

i am in 7th place in a 12 team league im looking more for wingers and in pretty deep at Center i have barzal,perttersson,Hischier,Monahan,Krejci,Schenn,and Stepan and we can only start 4

Dobber Sports Titan

I would give him the option of Tolvanen or Zadina plus this first.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I would give him the option of Tolvanen or Zadina plus this first.
    this is what I would counter as well, he is getting franchise type goalie, unless Flyers acquire vet goalie so there is some downside to keeping Hart. You could get #1 pick.
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO

Dobber Sports Genius

You have, "Crawford, Halak, Varlamov and Lundqvist" as your goalies in a dynasty league. Yikes!

I don't think I would be moving out Hart for youth. I'd be moving out a combo of Halak, Varlamov and Lundqvist while they still have value to help shore up your goalies.

If you are hell-bent on trading Hart, his value is going to increase if he finds early success. If he walks in and gets 3 straight wins his trade value will skyrocket. If he comes in and lays 3 eggs his trade value will still be close to what it is today.
    - I said... "God damn this tablet is heavy!"

The Great One

I agree. With a pile of old goalies in a dynasty league, I'd just hold Hart.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by redwing401959 View Post
    i have Carter Hart and another manager is wanting him right now i have Crawford, Halak,Varlamov and Lundqvist it is a dynasty league i also have DiPietro on the farm he has offered me Batherson and his 1st round pick next year he is in last place but it is a lottery system so probably safety to say a top 3 pick if not the first pick. Some of the other young assets he is is Thatcher,Tolovin,Zadina,Bouchard im looking for a young guys more than needs here just wondering everyones thougths on his value in trade and who i should ask for i dont think his first offer of that 1st and batherson is enough thanks in adavance
    Holy run-on sentence, Batman!

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I would hold Carter Hart.
    If the Flyers management doesn't ruin themselves, Hart has the upside to be a 65gs,40w, top three NHL goaltender in just 3-4 years.
    He's going to be really good.

Dobber Sports Titan

Tolvanen/Zadina plus the potential of getting Jack Hughes for Hart...

That's actually pretty tough to pass. Goalies come out of no where sometimes, and maybe a player like Tolvanen once he hits can bring you in a goaltender.

Depending on where you are in your teams future, I think I do this trade if you think you have a solid chance at the 1st overall pick coming your way in the trade.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

I'd trade Hart, hasn't looked that good and the Flyers are a mess. Your aging goalies are another problem all together that Carter Hart can't fix.