Thread: Need PP, Faceoffs and Takeaways

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Need PP, Faceoffs and Takeaways

Trade
    * Gostisbehere, Weber, Crosby and Gibson

Return
    * Stone, Toews, Landeskog, Carlson and Talbot.
    I am sitting in first in goalie cat with Holtby, Bishop, Dominigue, and Copley.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Need PP, Faceoffs and Takeaways

Welcome to the forums. A good thread to look at as a new member:

https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...ding-the-Forum

One of the first couple posts is going to say it best for me when it comes to what you are asking:

Well the first thing and probably the most important thing is to always list out all details when asking for advice

1. League type (Dynasty vs. Limited Keeper vs. One -year, Roto vs. H2H vs. Points only) Note: A points league that gives point values to categories does not equal points only.
    2. Salary or non-salary (also follow NHL salary cap hit or another type of salary setting)
    3. Scoring categories
    4. Full team Roster - Gives perspective when discussing trades
    5. Forward position differentiation (i.e. C/LW/RW, or simply F) - Important when discussing trades.
    6. Daily starts vs. Weekly starts
    7. How many players at each position iced per night. (i.e. 2G - That is a big one that makes a huge difference when discussing advice). Minimum goalie starts (i.e. 1 per week, 2 per week)
    8. Number of teams in the league - Important when talking goalies. There are 30 teams in the NHL meaning 30 starters in the NHL. If you're in a league with 16 teams that ices 2G per night..etc.
    9. League Provider -Don't assume that everybody uses the same league provider as you as some providers have different position eligibility among other things.

Another thing I'd like to mention (after seeing Jeff's post below) is to take advantage of the boards
    - Don't be afraid to ask questions or give your opinion.
    - Don't assume that because you have a low post count or rep power that your input is any less appreciated or regarded. There's hundreds of people on these boards with tons of knowledge, but just don't have the time or feel like posting a whole lot.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."