Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cory Schneider

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Cory Schneider

I think it's mental. Sometimes the only way to fix that is a change of scenery.
    ************************************************** ********************************
    Numbers are like prisoners. If you torture them enough, they'll tell you whatever you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    I'd pass on that. TBH I wouldn't offer anything for Schneider in a 10-team keeper. He's almost WW fodder if he isn't already.
    Gah! So painful reading that cuz it's true. Schneider started off so hot in 2017. Shame really

EDIT: I merged the two Schneider threads because of the identical topic and Q&A in both will be helpful to all. Thanks
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    This year is a write off for Schneider. I do think he can have a bounce back season next year though.
    There is absolutely nothing in the past 2 1/3 seasons to base this on other than the rationale that, eventually water will seek its own level and they’ll play to “the back of their hockey card”. In a single off year, you might be able to think that. Going on three years now, eventually they don’t.

Administrator

Of course there's a chance he bounces back big next year. There's also a chance the same happens for dozens of prospect goalies and journeymen out there.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Sage

Schneider may be a buy low target but he's definitely not one I'm pursuing in any fashion. The downside is too low and I'm not seeing the upside.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):