Thread: Quick, Allen, Luongo, Markstrom, Keumper, Hill, Elliott, McElhinney available

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Quick, Allen, Luongo, Markstrom, Keumper, Hill, Elliott, McElhinney available

Who is the best goalie option for this season? 1year, 10 team head to head. We count saves(0.16), goals against(-1), Wins(+2),Losses(-1) and shutouts(+3).Thanks!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Quick, Allen, Luongo, Markstrom, Keumper, Hill, Elliott, McElhinney available

Either Luongo or McElhinney could be interesting in a 1 year league.

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Quick, Allen, Luongo, Markstrom, Keumper, Hill, Elliott, McElhinney available

Even if I’m not a big fan, I would go Allen here. He’s the clear #1 and the Blues can just be better.
    League 1
    10 team, Dynasty, points only, 30 players, keep20 starts 12 F, 6 D, 2G , unlimited prospects(can keep them max 5 years)
    F: Mackinnon,Marner, Panarin, Eichel, Fiala, Hughes, Svechnikov, Robertson, Bratt, Kuznetsov, Hischier, B.Tkachuk, M.Tkachuk, Scheifele, Wheeler, Jenner, Drouin, Tatar, Colton
    D:Hughes, Hamilton, Karlsson, Dunn, Burns, Theodore, Slavin, Trouba G: Shesterkin, Binnington, Vanecek
    League2
    Cap league (82.5M with AAV), points only, 12 teams, keep 7, (9F, 4D, 2G)
    F: Hughes, Zuccarello,RNH, Marchessault, Scheifele, Toffoli, O’Reilly, Trocheck, Buchnevich extra: Marchenko
    D: Makar, Dahlin, Seider, Andersson
    G: Hellebuyck, Talbot

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Elliott if healthy. Then probably Quick.
    ************************************************** ********************************
    Numbers are like prisoners. If you torture them enough, they'll tell you whatever you want to hear.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Mike Smith available now.. How about him?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by Kmart Kresge View Post
    Mike Smith available now.. How about him?
    Top of the list for me.
    ************************************************** ********************************
    Numbers are like prisoners. If you torture them enough, they'll tell you whatever you want to hear.

The Magnificent One

Elliott or Quick. At his age Luongo is another injury waiting to happen.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Smith available, is Rittich FA too?
    I'd go for him before Smith

Dobber Sports Recruit

Rittich isn't available

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Smith would be the best pick available then

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dover View Post
    Even if I’m not a big fan, I would go Allen here. He’s the clear #1 and the Blues can just be better.
    Agreed.