Thread: New Contract / Salary League Looking For Multiple GMs

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default New Contract / Salary League Looking For Multiple GMs

I am currently looking for several move GMs to round out the final teams in my new contract / salary baseball league based on Fantrax. We are currently at 15 teams, with a maximum of 20. I am looking to get between 16 and 20 teams before closing registration.

The league is a spin-off of a league that I ran from 2005 through 2018. This league includes 15 of the 18 GMs from my previous league, so they are a loyal and active bunch of guys. A few of those guys are also in my fantasy hockey league, which is in its fifth season.

You can see the league rules here - https://thirderafantasybaseball.word.../league-rules/

As this is the first season we have used the contact / salary model, some of the rules are subject to change as we get more GMs and I can judge how many teams and players will be used, and due to any input from GMs.

As it has been since 2005, my league is completely free to join. However, since the league uses Fantrax premium, any and all GMs are more than welcome to chip in for the cost of the site. It is not mandatory and it will not increase odds of winning.

Since the draft begins February 1st, and it will be a full-team draft for the first season, the quicker I can get all GMs to join, the better.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected][/EMAIL]. In the event there are multiple requests for a spot, please give me your fantasy sports background, as it could be a used as a tie-breaker between candidates. Only active managers, please. All eligible candidates who do not receive an open team will be placed on a reserve list for any open spots in the future.

Good luck to everyone in 2019!

-Mat

Commissioner, Third Era Fantasy Baseball

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: New Contract / Salary League Looking For Multiple GMs

interested