Thread: P.Kane for Hedman/Karlsson?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default P.Kane for Hedman/Karlsson?

Team in Sig.

Start 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 3D,1UTIL

Hi so my defense hasn't been giving me alot of production this year apart from Letang. Im looking at many different trades to improve my defense but i don't want to completely ruin my forward depth either.

Some trades i have on the table are:

Palmieri or Huberdeau FOR Dumba (Dumba is overproducing so this is probably a sell high) ---- The owner will probably ask for Huberdeau

P.Kane FOR Giroux and Ristolainen ( Essentially flipping Kane for Giroux and getting Risolainen as a throw in)

P.Kane FOR Hedman or Karlsson ------- I offered Panarin initially but the other owner seem reluctant (Kane he would probably accept right away but i'm thinking this would be an overpay)

Or i can stick with my core of Letang, Ghost and Dahlin and hope that Ghost picks it up while streaming for that 3rd dman spot.

What are your thoughts? Should i make any of these moves? Im trying to determine whether its worth weaking my forward core for a stronger defensive core.

THANKS!!!
    1Y 10H2H Skater Categories: G, A, PPP, +/-, SOG, BLK / Goalie Categories: W, GAA, SV%, SO

C: Point, Kuznetsov, R.Orielly,

LW: Landeskog, Forsberg, Hoffman, K.Connor

RW: Pastrnak, Voracek, Boeser, Svechnikov. Kessel

D: Burns, Dahlin,

G: Fleury, Varlomov, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: P.Kane for Hedman/Karlsson?

I think I would do Kane for Giroux and Risto. One year league and you start 3 D so you likely could use a 4th. When BLK is a category, people underestimate that.

Dahlin might not even be ownable in your format but you could try to trade him once you get the other Rasmus.