Thread: Pavelski for Barkov?

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Pavelski for Barkov?

what are ur opinions? the gm im trying to trade with is having roster issues with too many centres. his other centres are tavares ryjo and couturier. any other offer suggestions?
    Forwards- Wheeler, Hall, Pavelski, Petterson, Reinhart, Guentzel, Gallagher, Reaves
    Defence-Petry, Letang, Montour
    Goalies- Howard, Anderson
    Weekly H2H- 14 Teams

Forward Stats- G, A, P, PPP, PIM, SOG, HITS
    Goalie Stats- Wins, GAA, Save%, Shutouts
    IR+ - Trocheck

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Pavelski for Barkov?

If you can get Barkov for Pavelski , 1vs1. You are making a great deal!
    League 1
    10 team, Dynasty, points only, 30 players, keep20 starts 12 F, 6 D, 2G , unlimited prospects(can keep them max 5 years)
    F: Mackinnon,Marner, Panarin, Eichel, Fiala, Hughes, Svechnikov, Robertson, Bratt, Kuznetsov, Hischier, B.Tkachuk, M.Tkachuk, Scheifele, Wheeler, Jenner, Drouin, Tatar, Colton
    D:Hughes, Hamilton, Karlsson, Dunn, Burns, Theodore, Slavin, Trouba G: Shesterkin, Binnington, Vanecek
    League2
    Cap league (82.5M with AAV), points only, 12 teams, keep 7, (9F, 4D, 2G)
    F: Hughes, Zuccarello,RNH, Marchessault, Scheifele, Toffoli, O’Reilly, Trocheck, Buchnevich extra: Marchenko
    D: Makar, Dahlin, Seider, Andersson
    G: Hellebuyck, Talbot

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Is this a keeper league? Barkov by a mile if it is. Barkov should get 10-15 more points but Pavelski will have more hits. I think I would lean towards Barkov but it is close.

Dobber Sports Rookie

its a one year league. my only concern is the loss of hits as u mentioned and pims. barkov almost never gets pims. barkov is also an injury risk, last season was his healthiest season although he missed 3 games. Also pavelski is on a contract year $$$$
    Forwards- Wheeler, Hall, Pavelski, Petterson, Reinhart, Guentzel, Gallagher, Reaves
    Weekly H2H- 14 Teams

IR+ - Trocheck

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectBlitz View Post
    its a one year league. my only concern is the loss of hits as u mentioned and pims. barkov almost never gets pims. barkov is also an injury risk, last season was his healthiest season although he missed 3 games. Also pavelski is on a contract year $$$$
    How desperate is he? Maybe he's willing to sell one of his other C's for more of a discount/cheaper than what Barkov is going to cost you so you can keep Pavelski. Tavares is deadly but he's similar to Barkov - lots of points, more heavy on goals with shots. Ry Jo would be the best to cover categories but Nashville is banged up so his production is likely going to hurt until they/Forsberg gets healthy again. Maybe Couturier if he gets healthy and the other guy is willing to sell him the cheapest? Philly is a mess though.

I would only make this trade if you're getting a deal as he's the one with the too many centre problem.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Hes not that desperate yet but its getting there. Hes benching guys with lw/rw spots open. If he would do Tavares for Pavelski i would take it because hes not an injury risk and the way the leafs are playing he can hit 90 pts. I was also thinking about offering Reinhart for Couturier just before he comes back but that top line in Buffalo is nuts right now so i dont know if that would be a smart move.
    Weekly H2H- 14 Teams

IR+ - Trocheck

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Reinharts floor right now is Couturier's roof. I would ride the hot hand in Reinhart. He's in his "4th year breakout" playing on one of the hottest lines in the league. He went on an a point per game tear in the second half last year without even playing with Eichel. You're losing some hits going with Reinhart but I think his points will more than make up for it.