Hey everyone!

Five Tool Fantasy Sports is officially recruiting for the 2019-2020 season.

The goal of Five Tool Fantasy Sports is simple- to create and manage the best fantasy sports and dynasty leagues you can imagine, while also giving you the freedom to simply enjoy your league, while allowing us to do the commissioner work. Gone are the days of chasing down owners for payouts, or taking time out of your day to ensure all of the leagues facets are running smoothly. We know that you have a family, a life, a job, and that fantasy sports takes time- ESPECIALLY if you want them done right. We provide you with the opportunity to let go of the extra tasks that come with being a league commissioner, and to have confidence in the fact that your league is being run as best it can be, while allowing you to do what it is that you play fantasy sports for- running your team! I have been running leagues for over 15 years now, so I can guarantee a lasting, competitive league with an honest, hard working, and experienced commissioner.

We offer two types of dynasty leagues- standard dynasties and ultimate dynasties, all through ESPN and Yahoo.

In ultimate dynasties, you have a $100 salary cap that you will use to fill and maintain your roster via slow auctions and rookie drafts, giving contracts between 1-5 years out to your players. Each offseason will feature free agency for players, as well as an annual rookie entry draft.

In standard dynasties, we drop the contracts and auctions. You slow draft to start your league and have rookie drafts at the end of every season. You can keep your entire team from year to year if you so choose.

Leagues are always 12 teams, and are offered at $100 and $50 entries. All payments are made securely through LeagueSafe. Payouts are as follows:

For $100 entries:
$50 is returned to each of the 6 playoff teams, as well as the regular season champ. On top of the $50 for making playoffs, 4th place will receive another $50, for a total of $100. 3rd place will receive a total of $150, 2nd place will receive a total of $230, and 1st place will receive a total of $450.

For $50 entries:
$25 is returned to each of the 6 playoff teams, as well as the regular season champ. On top of the $25 for making playoffs, 4th place will receive another $25, for a total of $50. 3rd place will receive a total of $75, 2nd place will receive a total of $115, and 1st place will receive a total of $225.

I as commissioner will not be actively participating as an owner. My role in these leagues are strictly as a commissioner. I will always ensure the integrity and fairness of the leagues as a 100% unbiased party. I am in charge of all of the administration of the leagues, monitoring that rules are kept, transactions are made properly, and that all teams are governing as they should within the scope of the rules of the leagues. I will be maintaining the league spreadsheet, forum, and ESPN/Yahoo platform page, ensuring that all details are correct and accurate at all times. My main goal is ensuring the integrity of the leagues and creating the most enjoyable fantasy sports experience that I can for the owners involved. For this, I keep 10% of the league fee- $120 for $100 entries and $60 for $50 entries.

- Head to head category scoring, utilizing G, A, Total Points, Plus Minus, PIMs, Hits, Blocks, SOG, Wins, Saves, Shutouts, GAA, SV%
- Cx4, RWx4, LWx4, Dx4, Gx2, 7 bench.
- Ultimate dynasty leagues receive an extra 10 "minor league" slots.

We also do leagues for each of football, baseball, and basketball as well, and details can be provided on request!

If you are interested, feel free to reply to this post or to email me at [email protected]. I will continue to fill leagues as demand calls for it, so please include which league type you are interested in! Leagues will likely begin with team filling/drafting in August.