Thread: Ghost

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Ghost

Looking to move him in first league in sig. Looking for a forward that would be helpful to my team. I'm near the top of my league and looking to solidify my spot. Who comes to mind who would be worth the 1 for 1 deal of ghost?

Will rep
    10 Team Full Keeper.
    Goals:3, Assist:2, PPP/SHP: 1, Hit: .2, Sog: .2 ,Blocks: .2
    Win:3, Shutout: 2, Save: .2, GoalAgainst: -1

Forwards: Gadreau, Monohan, Draisaitl,
    P.Kane,Pastranek,Panarin,Bergeron,Voracek,Kuznetso v,huberdeau

Defence: Hamilton,Doughty,Josi ,Ghost

Goalies: Bob,Helleybuck,Rittich

Farm: Kratsov,Q.Hughes, Suzucki, Whalstrom, puljarvi

Head to Head points based. Keep 3F,2D,1G
    Goals2,Assist1,Gwg1,Hatrick3,ShG1,SGWG1,Pim.2,+/- .5, Ppg1,Shg2

F: Gadreau,Ehlers,Johansen
    D:Risto,Parayko
    G:Vasilevski

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Ghost

In a goal weighted league I'd feel out the forsberg owner when he's close to returning. I think it's a pretty fair deal overall especially with gost not bringing much to the table this season.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

I will definetly approach the GM to see if that would be an option. Anybody else with an opinion? Like what about names such as nylander, m.tkachuk,guentzel, miere,zabanijad??

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Slickricks View Post
    I will definetly approach the GM to see if that would be an option. Anybody else with an opinion? Like what about names such as nylander, m.tkachuk,guentzel, miere,zabanijad??
    It really depends on your trading partner. You should take a look at teams that are weak on D and see what forwards they have and take it from there.

However: I do not think you should trade Ghost. Your D is a lot weaker than your forwards. I would try to trade a forward for an upgrade at D.

How big is your bench? How many players at F and D do you start each day? That has big implications on how you can improve your roster.

For example, if you start 8 forwards and 4 D, that means you have Ghost in your lineup every night. In order to get an upgrade in your roster you theoretically need to trade Ghost for a forward that would consistently be in the top 8 of your lineup, and also backfill the hole that Ghost leaves in your roster. Your top 8 is stacked! Unless your roster rules are weird, I think you need to trade F for D if you want to improve your team immediately.

Just my two cents-- good luck!

I havnt gotten my sig to update since I don't have my computer to do it. I have a replacement for ghost already in oel. I figured ghost would gain me the best forward but also not deplete my forward group