Thread: Boeser - I'll Rep

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Boeser - I'll Rep

He's had an impressive start to his career, 77 pts in 90 career games (42 goals), which is a 38 goal pace over 82 games.

Granted he's had some injury issues, but counting last year + this year, he has 38 goals + 34 assists in past 81 games.

Of those 72 pts, 27 have been on the PP (37.5%), which is a bit higher than you'd like but his even strength production is better so far this year (23.5% of points on PP). He doesn't even have a pp goal so far this year. Mind you 20+ pp points isn't rare among the high end guys in the league.

He won't be 22 until Feb 25, and now with Petersson around I think his ceiling improves for sure.

I can see 40 g, 30 a on a consistent basis, but he was on a 73 pt full season pace last year, and is on a 73 pt full season pace this year.

70-75 pts is probably realistic year to year, but with scoring increasing and Van getting better the next couple of years I could see him hitting 80 potentially.

I also find it impressive he has maintained above 15 shooting % wise so far in his career (15.8). Being that he's a high shot volume guy, 240 ish shots for an 82 game pace during that same time, he should be a 30+ goal guy consistently, with 35+ being more likely, plus he's an underrated passer.
    Keeper League
    No Salary Cap
    Skt points: A (2), GWG (1), G (3), ShG (1), Hat Trick (1), Overtime Goal (1), +/- (0.5), PPA (0.5), PPG (1), SHA (1), SHG (2)
    Goalie points: A (2), G (10), SHO (4), W (5), OL + ShL (2)
    Keepers: Kaprisov (4 yr), Svechnikov (3 yr), Point (2 yr), P Kane (1 yr)
    C/LW/RW
    Daily
    Starters: C - Horvat, Point, LW - Dubois, Kaprisov, RW - Kane, Svechnikov, D - Montour, Doughty, Skt - Hyman
    Bench: Trocheck, Rakell, Wedgewood, Francouz
    Rookie: Kochetkov
    IR:

Max GP: C (164), LW (164), RW (164), D (164), Skt (82), Goalie (82)
    1 rookie & 3 IR spots
    14 teams (4 keepers/team + can carry 1 rookie over)
    Fantrax

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Boeser - I'll Rep

As with my username you can tell I’m a big fan. I agree with you. By the 2020- 21 season Pettersson and Boeser are going to be scary good together. I can see a 90 point upside with Petey and 80 in Boesers best years with goals maximum of low 40s. Petey is a magician with the puck so anything is possible with those two together as chemistry builds.

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Boeser - I'll Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BoeserHKY6 View Post
    As with my username you can tell I’m a big fan. I agree with you. By the 2020- 21 season Pettersson and Boeser are going to be scary good together. I can see a 90 point upside with Petey and 80 in Boesers best years with goals maximum of low 40s. Petey is a magician with the puck so anything is possible with those two together as chemistry builds.
    I'll have Boeser for at least next season and the one after, and he'll have great value whenever I do have to move him! I wish I could have signed him longer but limited to 2 years max after this year due to the fact he's my rookie carry-over.
    Keeper League
    No Salary Cap
    Skt points: A (2), GWG (1), G (3), ShG (1), Hat Trick (1), Overtime Goal (1), +/- (0.5), PPA (0.5), PPG (1), SHA (1), SHG (2)
    Goalie points: A (2), G (10), SHO (4), W (5), OL + ShL (2)
    Keepers: Kaprisov (4 yr), Svechnikov (3 yr), Point (2 yr), P Kane (1 yr)
    C/LW/RW
    Daily
    Starters: C - Horvat, Point, LW - Dubois, Kaprisov, RW - Kane, Svechnikov, D - Montour, Doughty, Skt - Hyman
    Bench: Trocheck, Rakell, Wedgewood, Francouz
    Rookie: Kochetkov
    IR:

Max GP: C (164), LW (164), RW (164), D (164), Skt (82), Goalie (82)
    1 rookie & 3 IR spots
    14 teams (4 keepers/team + can carry 1 rookie over)
    Fantrax